When I was visiting DC recently, I came across this sculpture by artist Roy Lichtenstein in the Smithsonian sculpture garden near the Museum of Natural History. As you walk along the path past the sculpture it gives the impression that it is spinning, an optical illusion which you can see below in the video I recorded. Tres cool, rite?
- Me: "Can I have a piece of gum?" Cabbie: "Sure." 12 hours ago
- DMX singing Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer is always the best. youtu.be/TPXWZxtDooY 15 hours ago
- Beef gives beef a bad name. 15 hours ago
- RT @hannibalburess: I thought this was a typo at first but this dude is really 33% from the FT line. #callrickbarry http://t.co/IZIyJF7SJx 15 hours ago
- Instead of Skynet we should have all been worried about Surge Pricing. 22 hours ago
- @StubHub The Knicks! #Christmas 23 hours ago
- This week's news could have been a line from "We Didn't Start The Fire": Sydney cafe, Cuba, Serial, Sony, Pakistan, Colbert, and Rondo. 23 hours ago
- RT @joshkeown: Ugly sweater pizza. We're done here. http://t.co/Bh96Uw4CqO 1 day ago
- Where's Waldo? http://t.co/2wiz8ZEEsA 1 day ago
- RT @kevinroose: Serial and the Colbert Report both ended today. Hug your nearest liberal-arts graduate. 1 day ago
Fixer on From the Archives Jeff on Al Capone’s Cell Scene in New York |… on Subway Adbuster Kate Upton | MRod: Y… on Kate Upton Dougies ridgeleigh at van do… on Pink Park Slope Apartment For…
Yo! Share This!