When I was visiting DC recently, I came across this sculpture by artist Roy Lichtenstein in the Smithsonian sculpture garden near the Museum of Natural History. As you walk along the path past the sculpture it gives the impression that it is spinning, an optical illusion which you can see below in the video I recorded. Tres cool, rite?
- RT @bKwable: . @LawStreetMedia let me empty my thots! Read > Your Brain on #Serial by @bKwable lawstreetmedia.com/?p=29173 #SerialPodcast @seria… 9 hours ago
- RT @cjzero: Odell Beckham Jr Ridiculous One Handed Catch vs Cowboys vine.co/v/O1MFp5iHqMI 11 hours ago
- Binge listening is the new binge watching. I binge listened to all 9 episodes of Serial today... 11 hours ago
- ‘Serial,’ Podcasting’s First Breakout Hit, Sets Stage for More, via @nytimes nytimes.com/2014/11/24/bus… 11 hours ago
- RT @JimDalrympleII: Darren Wilson has been secretly meeting with TV anchors washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wem… 16 hours ago
- Affordable and Reliable, Queens Real Estate Ascends, via @nytimes nytimes.com/2014/11/23/rea… 19 hours ago
- Adding to my Christmas wish list. http://t.co/xOILmOofod 20 hours ago
- Finished watching doc on the rivalry between @GregLemond & Bernard Hinault. Shocker: Don't trust someone whose nickname is The Badger. 1 day ago
- @HerringWSJ Subtweet to Felton. 1 day ago
- The Introvert on the Podium, via @nytimes nytimes.com/2014/11/23/bus… 1 day ago
Fixer on From the Archives Jeff on Al Capone’s Cell Scene in New York |… on Subway Adbuster Kate Upton | MRod: Y… on Kate Upton Dougies ridgeleigh at van do… on Pink Park Slope Apartment For…
Yo! Share This!