When I was visiting DC recently, I came across this sculpture by artist Roy Lichtenstein in the Smithsonian sculpture garden near the Museum of Natural History. As you walk along the path past the sculpture it gives the impression that it is spinning, an optical illusion which you can see below in the video I recorded. Tres cool, rite?
- Hero: http://t.co/cTprLyNkei 1 day ago
- Fact I Made Up But Is Probably True: If a company has to release a formal diversity report then you can assume that they aren't very diverse 1 day ago
- Weird to pay a compliment to something that actively subtracts money from me but the AmEx app is so nice. 1 day ago
- @donwill Just ordered Vietnamese food. #Blessed 1 day ago
- Bars advertising that they have A/C like it's the 1940s or something. 1 day ago
- I'm looking forward to this version of 50 Shades instead: http://t.co/WjPBOp2lyc 1 day ago
- Tony Dungy is a distraction to football. 1 day ago
- RT @TMNTMovie: FREE Pizza at Comic-Con! Follow us & tweet #PizzaHutTMNT for a free slice from @PizzaHut & collectible TMNT movie box http:/… 2 days ago
- I can't believe July is almost over and we still haven't had a strange monster wash up ashore in Montauk. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montauk_M… 2 days ago
- Movie studios should release alternate versions of their films WITHOUT the CGI. This one would be incredible: http://t.co/ttMdPfzQOg 2 days ago
Fixer on From the Archives Jeff on Al Capone’s Cell Scene in New York |… on Subway Adbuster Kate Upton | MRod: Y… on Kate Upton Dougies ridgeleigh at van do… on Pink Park Slope Apartment For…
Yo! Share This!