When I was visiting DC recently, I came across this sculpture by artist Roy Lichtenstein in the Smithsonian sculpture garden near the Museum of Natural History. As you walk along the path past the sculpture it gives the impression that it is spinning, an optical illusion which you can see below in the video I recorded. Tres cool, rite?
- RT @BrownUniversity: Throwback Thursday: The Brown Bicycle Club (Early 1880s) 250.brown.edu/timeline #Brown250 #TBT http://t.co/pyrde8ESp6 2 hours ago
- I drafted three quarterbacks tonight and somehow none of them were Johnny Manziel. 4 hours ago
- RT @tsar: @mattrod Why Marvel wants the X-Men to fail vox.com/2014/8/11/5974… 4 hours ago
- @tsar Great read! 5 hours ago
- @tak4prez :O 8 hours ago
- @netw3rk I'm at the game. Strong DR fandom at the Garden. 1 day ago
- @tsar I need to add it to my site: nytimestypos.tumblr.com 1 day ago
- Hilarious NY Times correction: http://t.co/piYohqocSe 1 day ago
- Ski Town May Face Winter Without Popular Path to Slopes, via @nytimes nytimes.com/2014/08/20/us/… 2 days ago
- RT @Deadspin: VIDEO: Little League coach Dave Belisle gives a perfect postgame speech to his kids after being eliminated. http://t.co/ihX5… 2 days ago
Fixer on From the Archives Jeff on Al Capone’s Cell Scene in New York |… on Subway Adbuster Kate Upton | MRod: Y… on Kate Upton Dougies ridgeleigh at van do… on Pink Park Slope Apartment For…
Yo! Share This!