When I was visiting DC recently, I came across this sculpture by artist Roy Lichtenstein in the Smithsonian sculpture garden near the Museum of Natural History. As you walk along the path past the sculpture it gives the impression that it is spinning, an optical illusion which you can see below in the video I recorded. Tres cool, rite?
- How Gary Hart’s Downfall Forever Changed American Politics, via @nytimes nytimes.com/2014/09/21/mag… 2 hours ago
- I want to get a pet dog just so I can name it "Anna Kendrick Lamar Odom." 13 hours ago
- @FromYouFlowers Last week was a bit bumpy but thank you for your follow-up service esp. from Dawn. She was wonderful with her help. 13 hours ago
- RT @SBNationGIF: Hauschka-ing is born. pic.twitter.com/kEe4p7FBG8 2 days ago
- It's as if Peyton Manning has done this before or something. 2 days ago
- RT @abstractsunday: Sunday Morning Sketching: yaaawn. instagram.com/p/tNCQl5gms8/ http://t.co/kDXNdUJHVZ 2 days ago
- @jennydeluxe Go to "Me" > Scroll to bottom > Drafts folder is below "Lists." 4 days ago
- Alibaba me some Alibaba shares. 4 days ago
- @moye That's an ironic favorite, by the way. 4 days ago
- @sonadelite Glad to know that I'm not the only one that follows Page Six. *cough* 4 days ago
Fixer on From the Archives Jeff on Al Capone’s Cell Scene in New York |… on Subway Adbuster Kate Upton | MRod: Y… on Kate Upton Dougies ridgeleigh at van do… on Pink Park Slope Apartment For…
Yo! Share This!