When I was visiting DC recently, I came across this sculpture by artist Roy Lichtenstein in the Smithsonian sculpture garden near the Museum of Natural History. As you walk along the path past the sculpture it gives the impression that it is spinning, an optical illusion which you can see below in the video I recorded. Tres cool, rite?
- RT @StephenAtHome: Was deciding if I should dress as Batman or Spiderman for Halloween, when I realized I'm a grown man. So, Batman. 6 hours ago
- RT @K_Essenpreis: Gettin' ready for #Halloween! #oldie #painting #michaelmyers #fbf http://t.co/eYoyN1lAwQ 9 hours ago
- Michael Jordan's classic Halloween costume. http://t.co/lfafecWxZ8 11 hours ago
- RT @BrownUniversity: Happy Halloween! 🎃 Photo by christylinh. #BrownUniversity http://t.co/KXOqh9Ljjx 19 hours ago
- Mysterious forces at work tonight against Cleveland: cdn0.vox-cdn.com/assets/4588709… 1 day ago
- RT @HerringWSJ: Melo finishes w 25 pts and 6 assists. JR w/ seven assists. Knicks had 30 assists as a team -- more than they had in any gam… 1 day ago
- RT @nyknicks: #Knicks stun Cavs 95-90! Melo poured in 25 & the Smiths combined for 23 to help NY improve to 1-1. Postgm on @MSGNetworks now! 1 day ago
- RT @charliewiddoes: Gotta think Cleveland is questioning giving LeBron that second-year option after tonight. 1 day ago
- RT @knickerbacker: You heard it straight from his mouth: LeBron James just lost one of the most important sporting events in NBA history. 1 day ago
- Knicks win tonight should count for like 10 wins. #justsaying 1 day ago
Fixer on From the Archives Jeff on Al Capone’s Cell Scene in New York |… on Subway Adbuster Kate Upton | MRod: Y… on Kate Upton Dougies ridgeleigh at van do… on Pink Park Slope Apartment For…
Yo! Share This!