The bed and breakfast Shrute Farm, owned and operated by “The Office’s” Dwight Shrute has over 600 (often funny) reviews over at Trip Advisor with 81 percent of visitors recommending this hotbed of beet-related agrotourism. According to the New York Times article on this, the particular episode which mentioned Trip Advisor was written by Paul Lieberstein aka Toby Flenderson, Michael’s nemesis in Human Resources.
- Michael Jordan's classic Halloween costume. http://t.co/lfafecWxZ8 38 minutes ago
- RT @BrownUniversity: Happy Halloween! 🎃 Photo by christylinh. #BrownUniversity http://t.co/KXOqh9Ljjx 8 hours ago
- Mysterious forces at work tonight against Cleveland: cdn0.vox-cdn.com/assets/4588709… 18 hours ago
- RT @HerringWSJ: Melo finishes w 25 pts and 6 assists. JR w/ seven assists. Knicks had 30 assists as a team -- more than they had in any gam… 19 hours ago
- RT @nyknicks: #Knicks stun Cavs 95-90! Melo poured in 25 & the Smiths combined for 23 to help NY improve to 1-1. Postgm on @MSGNetworks now! 19 hours ago
- RT @charliewiddoes: Gotta think Cleveland is questioning giving LeBron that second-year option after tonight. 19 hours ago
- RT @knickerbacker: You heard it straight from his mouth: LeBron James just lost one of the most important sporting events in NBA history. 19 hours ago
- Knicks win tonight should count for like 10 wins. #justsaying 19 hours ago
- RT @talkhoops: Previously, on Mad Men… RT @ConradKazNBA: wut RT @Steve_OS: Kevin Love has arrived… http://t.co/HfTCOwWK5L 22 hours ago
- @e_alexjung Reminds me of something Chris Rock once said: http://t.co/puD6AruIwR 1 day ago
Fixer on From the Archives Jeff on Al Capone’s Cell Scene in New York |… on Subway Adbuster Kate Upton | MRod: Y… on Kate Upton Dougies ridgeleigh at van do… on Pink Park Slope Apartment For…
Yo! Share This!