The bed and breakfast Shrute Farm, owned and operated by “The Office’s” Dwight Shrute has over 600 (often funny) reviews over at Trip Advisor with 81 percent of visitors recommending this hotbed of beet-related agrotourism. According to the New York Times article on this, the particular episode which mentioned Trip Advisor was written by Paul Lieberstein aka Toby Flenderson, Michael’s nemesis in Human Resources.
- @ChrisToy Once you get to 711 unreads, 7-11 will actually send you coupons for free slurpees. #TrueStory 4 hours ago
- C.R.E.A.M = Chipotle Rules Everything Around Me. 6 hours ago
- @StubHub In 2006 & 2007 by Florida! 1 day ago
- Tech Throwback Thursdays: Encarta y'all. http://t.co/OxRrTaZEyA 1 day ago
- @NBAonTNT @TheJetOnTNT Also this. #StarterPack #RunThroughTheTapeKenny http://t.co/9Tc364WJqf 1 day ago
- Knicks, Plain and Tall. 1 day ago
- I don't have anything witty to contribute to the "Knicks are so bad" conversation. They are awful. 1 day ago
- RT @Steve_OS: 😭😂😭😂 “@RKalland: the struggle RT @RajPrashad: MCW with the 3, pose and airball. vine.co/v/OJJHH11nHix” 1 day ago
- RT @buffalobills: Want to help clear the Ralph? We're looking for snow shovelers. Pay is $10/hour + game tickets. Call 716-636-4840 for det… 2 days ago
- RT @voxdotcom: This brilliant illustration shows how much public space we've surrendered to cars vox.com/xpress/2014/11… http://t.co/BSN5FG7… 2 days ago
Fixer on From the Archives Jeff on Al Capone’s Cell Scene in New York |… on Subway Adbuster Kate Upton | MRod: Y… on Kate Upton Dougies ridgeleigh at van do… on Pink Park Slope Apartment For…
Yo! Share This!