The bed and breakfast Shrute Farm, owned and operated by “The Office’s” Dwight Shrute has over 600 (often funny) reviews over at Trip Advisor with 81 percent of visitors recommending this hotbed of beet-related agrotourism. According to the New York Times article on this, the particular episode which mentioned Trip Advisor was written by Paul Lieberstein aka Toby Flenderson, Michael’s nemesis in Human Resources.
- Me: "Can I have a piece of gum?" Cabbie: "Sure." 9 hours ago
- DMX singing Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer is always the best. youtu.be/TPXWZxtDooY 12 hours ago
- Beef gives beef a bad name. 12 hours ago
- RT @hannibalburess: I thought this was a typo at first but this dude is really 33% from the FT line. #callrickbarry http://t.co/IZIyJF7SJx 12 hours ago
- Instead of Skynet we should have all been worried about Surge Pricing. 19 hours ago
- @StubHub The Knicks! #Christmas 20 hours ago
- This week's news could have been a line from "We Didn't Start The Fire": Sydney cafe, Cuba, Serial, Sony, Pakistan, Colbert, and Rondo. 20 hours ago
- RT @joshkeown: Ugly sweater pizza. We're done here. http://t.co/Bh96Uw4CqO 1 day ago
- Where's Waldo? http://t.co/2wiz8ZEEsA 1 day ago
- RT @kevinroose: Serial and the Colbert Report both ended today. Hug your nearest liberal-arts graduate. 1 day ago
Fixer on From the Archives Jeff on Al Capone’s Cell Scene in New York |… on Subway Adbuster Kate Upton | MRod: Y… on Kate Upton Dougies ridgeleigh at van do… on Pink Park Slope Apartment For…
Yo! Share This!