The bed and breakfast Shrute Farm, owned and operated by “The Office’s” Dwight Shrute has over 600 (often funny) reviews over at Trip Advisor with 81 percent of visitors recommending this hotbed of beet-related agrotourism. According to the New York Times article on this, the particular episode which mentioned Trip Advisor was written by Paul Lieberstein aka Toby Flenderson, Michael’s nemesis in Human Resources.
- RT @netw3rk: U2's album is this generations AOL disc 1 day ago
- My new favorite phrase: "That wizard came from the moon." via @nytimes nytimes.com/2014/09/15/art… 2 days ago
- I'm pretty sure Jim Harbaugh bought his reading glasses from Costco. 2 days ago
- I really earned my steps today from the couch to the door to pick up my food delivery from Seamless. 2 days ago
- Cris Carter dropping so much truth today. 2 days ago
- The cognitive dissonance of Ray Lewis still involved with the NFL. 2 days ago
- At Equinox this morning....strictly for a smoothie. #NoNeedToWorkout 2 days ago
- Well this was an epic evening. Cc @ChrisToy @NamOf @ayo2go http://t.co/Js8XFVMpuS 2 days ago
- RT @conradhackett: A 10 yr old noticed the problem with this pencil's message, prompting a full recall. nytimes.com/1998/12/12/nyr… http://t.co… 2 days ago
- RT @JimDalrympleII: Today I interviewed a “Django Unchained” actress who said the LAPD detained her for no reason buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii… ht… 2 days ago
Fixer on From the Archives Jeff on Al Capone’s Cell Scene in New York |… on Subway Adbuster Kate Upton | MRod: Y… on Kate Upton Dougies ridgeleigh at van do… on Pink Park Slope Apartment For…
Yo! Share This!