The bed and breakfast Shrute Farm, owned and operated by “The Office’s” Dwight Shrute has over 600 (often funny) reviews over at Trip Advisor with 81 percent of visitors recommending this hotbed of beet-related agrotourism. According to the New York Times article on this, the particular episode which mentioned Trip Advisor was written by Paul Lieberstein aka Toby Flenderson, Michael’s nemesis in Human Resources.
- What unreality is this where the Knicks win 3 in a row?? Does not compute. 7 hours ago
- RT @netw3rk: JR Threw that alley-lop off the backboard and I wanted to scream "Nooo, JR, it's 2014! Amar'e might die!" 9 hours ago
- I'm at Café Cluny (New York, NY) 4sq.com/1clowF4 10 hours ago
- I'm at Court Street Grocers Sandwich Shop - @courtstgrocers (New York, NY) 4sq.com/1cksNbJ 16 hours ago
- @heymichaelray @beckyrho Pretty good point. 18 hours ago
- RT @HarvardBiz: There are studies going back to WWII that show people are more productive when they work 6 hrs a day. @JoanCWilliams #sxsw … 18 hours ago
- RT @gragtah: San Francisco described in a 1930s history book http://t.co/8Ss7r3yOnf 18 hours ago
- Pretty cool time lapse of the artist decorating our office walls. Tho it reminds me a bit of @timothyogoodman work... bit.ly/1n3DoNb 1 day ago
- RT @BrownAlumniMag: The cake is here! #brown250 http://t.co/L1TDAYrgdr 1 day ago
- RT @bobulate: Life after Google Reader is still not back to normal. 1 day ago
Jeff on Al Capone’s Cell Scene in New York |… on Subway Adbuster Kate Upton | MRod: Y… on Kate Upton Dougies ridgeleigh at van do… on Pink Park Slope Apartment For… daniel moran on THE SONS OF HITLER
Yo! Share This!