The bed and breakfast Shrute Farm, owned and operated by “The Office’s” Dwight Shrute has over 600 (often funny) reviews over at Trip Advisor with 81 percent of visitors recommending this hotbed of beet-related agrotourism. According to the New York Times article on this, the particular episode which mentioned Trip Advisor was written by Paul Lieberstein aka Toby Flenderson, Michael’s nemesis in Human Resources.
- Tonight's Knicks vs Nets game should be called the: ☐ Toilet Bowl or ☐ Panic Bowl 54 minutes ago
- @robinlundberg Or just demoted to sending daily reports from some subterranean dungeon of MSG or Barclays. 55 minutes ago
- Nirvana sings "We Wish You a Merry Christmas." youtube.com/watch?v=8hFaJu… 2 hours ago
- @lisatozzi Rob Ford showing off that he can count sequentially. 4 hours ago
- @melliemell Reminds me of when 8 years ago I realized they were playing Wilco in Starbucks. And I then cried a little. 7 hours ago
- Love Actuary. 20 hours ago
- Ashanti is going to perform at Rockefeller Center soon. WHERE IS JA RULE? 22 hours ago
- RT @seth_rosenthal: P&T commenter suggests a "BOTH TEAMS SUCK" chant at Barclays tomorrow 22 hours ago
- @iAMalexmetz Just saw the new about Rapunzel! Congratulations! 1 day ago
- @seth_rosenthal We can all reminisce of happier days: i.imgur.com/xJgOVLZ.gif 1 day ago
Jeff on Al Capone’s Cell Scene in New York |… on Subway Adbuster Kate Upton | MRod: Y… on Kate Upton Dougies ridgeleigh at van do… on Pink Park Slope Apartment For… daniel moran on THE SONS OF HITLER
Yo! Share This!