The bed and breakfast Shrute Farm, owned and operated by “The Office’s” Dwight Shrute has over 600 (often funny) reviews over at Trip Advisor with 81 percent of visitors recommending this hotbed of beet-related agrotourism. According to the New York Times article on this, the particular episode which mentioned Trip Advisor was written by Paul Lieberstein aka Toby Flenderson, Michael’s nemesis in Human Resources.
- My iPhone autocorrect only permits "Haha" or "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Not "Hahaha." So annoying. 2 hours ago
- Or in Korea....Xbox ₩ Cc @zicchinetta 3 hours ago
- NPR is hiring a new voice to say "This is NPR" and "...support for this program comes from..." careers-npr.icims.com/jobs/1673/job 3 hours ago
- What Korea and Denmark has in common. bit.ly/1808gpo 3 hours ago
- Name for a moving company specializing in shipping art: Man with a Van Gogh. 5 hours ago
- I'm going to wait for the Xbox 1S. 6 hours ago
- @munipenny @namof @mattreininger I already know what I'm going to order at Cheesecake Factory. 6 hours ago
- @munipenny @NamOf At Cheesecake Factory. 7 hours ago
- Yahoo's next acquisition will be Boardwalk and Park Place. 8 hours ago
- Flickr now comes with one terabyte of free storage space (and a new design). bit.ly/1658o7h 11 hours ago
daniel moran on THE SONS OF HITLER jae on Ghost Ship Then and Now | MRod:… on First to Break NBA Color Barri… V.E.G. on THE SONS OF HITLER Jeff on Life Sentence
Yo! Share This!