The bed and breakfast Shrute Farm, owned and operated by “The Office’s” Dwight Shrute has over 600 (often funny) reviews over at Trip Advisor with 81 percent of visitors recommending this hotbed of beet-related agrotourism. According to the New York Times article on this, the particular episode which mentioned Trip Advisor was written by Paul Lieberstein aka Toby Flenderson, Michael’s nemesis in Human Resources.
- RT @CaseyNeistat: I'm lecturing at Brown University tonight (in 27 minutes actually). If you're around come! 12 hours ago
- @taylr Haha. It depresses me to think of all the $$$ I spent back in the day on CDs... Talk about depreciating value... 17 hours ago
- @taylr Tweet from the Nineties. 17 hours ago
- @tastyeating You need to join us next time for lunch at my friend's new Korean take-out joint near the office. newyorkkimchi.com 19 hours ago
- RIP Gabriel Garcia Marquez. Read Love in the Time of Cholera while on an epic road trip from Arizona to Rhode Island back in 2000. 1 day ago
- GoPros circa 1960s. kottke.org/14/04/gopro-ci… http://t.co/rCfSrn8v3W 1 day ago
- RT @BuzzFeedNews: Beloved Novelist Gabriel García Márquez Has Died buzzfeed.com/adriancarrasqu… http://t.co/wwcgeutYIt 1 day ago
- It somehow seems fitting that I spent the last night of the Knicks season drinking lots of wine. 2 days ago
- Knicks are in a bad shape for next year if we're relying on a geometric shape as a savior. 2 days ago
- Congrats to my friend who just launched his own law practice: theduggerlawfirm.com 2 days ago
Jeff on Al Capone’s Cell Scene in New York |… on Subway Adbuster Kate Upton | MRod: Y… on Kate Upton Dougies ridgeleigh at van do… on Pink Park Slope Apartment For… daniel moran on THE SONS OF HITLER
Yo! Share This!