The bed and breakfast Shrute Farm, owned and operated by “The Office’s” Dwight Shrute has over 600 (often funny) reviews over at Trip Advisor with 81 percent of visitors recommending this hotbed of beet-related agrotourism. According to the New York Times article on this, the particular episode which mentioned Trip Advisor was written by Paul Lieberstein aka Toby Flenderson, Michael’s nemesis in Human Resources.
- RT @HerringWSJ: These Amare-at-the-5 lineups, man... Just say no. 1 hour ago
- @JADubin5 This is where not having Calderone available really hurts. 1 hour ago
- Can't process that it's already almost Halloween. I still want a mulligan on Fourth of July. 9 hours ago
- @jenychen Bucket List Living! 11 hours ago
- @jenychen Had a bulgogi burger from Burger King when I was there. I threw it out after two bites. Was the only yuck food experience there. 11 hours ago
- Your Ebola prevention advice going into the weekend from expert: "Don't eat poo." http://t.co/DJCFWmuxe3 11 hours ago
- RT @bazecraze: EBoLa does sound like a hot NYC neighborhood. East of Bowery and LaFayette? 21 hours ago
- RT @andyjayhawk: CNN reporters trying to out-NYC each other. Anderson Cooper: I go to Williamsburg all the time. Don Lemon: He's from Harle… 23 hours ago
- New study shows that Sunday is the best day to buy airplane tickets. online.wsj.com/articles/the-b… 1 day ago
- RT @timleong: My mom: I knew you didn't have Ebola because they said the guy who got it was a doctor. 1 day ago
Fixer on From the Archives Jeff on Al Capone’s Cell Scene in New York |… on Subway Adbuster Kate Upton | MRod: Y… on Kate Upton Dougies ridgeleigh at van do… on Pink Park Slope Apartment For…
Yo! Share This!