The dissident artist Ai Weiwei was allowed a visit from his wife on Sunday, the first time he has been seen or heard from since being detained by authorities 43 days ago and held incommunicado in a secret Beijing-area location.
- Hero: http://t.co/cTprLyNkei 14 hours ago
- Fact I Made Up But Is Probably True: If a company has to release a formal diversity report then you can assume that they aren't very diverse 14 hours ago
- Weird to pay a compliment to something that actively subtracts money from me but the AmEx app is so nice. 14 hours ago
- @donwill Just ordered Vietnamese food. #Blessed 14 hours ago
- Bars advertising that they have A/C like it's the 1940s or something. 14 hours ago
- I'm looking forward to this version of 50 Shades instead: http://t.co/WjPBOp2lyc 21 hours ago
- Tony Dungy is a distraction to football. 21 hours ago
- RT @TMNTMovie: FREE Pizza at Comic-Con! Follow us & tweet #PizzaHutTMNT for a free slice from @PizzaHut & collectible TMNT movie box http:/… 21 hours ago
- I can't believe July is almost over and we still haven't had a strange monster wash up ashore in Montauk. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montauk_M… 22 hours ago
- Movie studios should release alternate versions of their films WITHOUT the CGI. This one would be incredible: http://t.co/ttMdPfzQOg 23 hours ago
Fixer on From the Archives Jeff on Al Capone’s Cell Scene in New York |… on Subway Adbuster Kate Upton | MRod: Y… on Kate Upton Dougies ridgeleigh at van do… on Pink Park Slope Apartment For…
Yo! Share This!