The dissident artist Ai Weiwei was allowed a visit from his wife on Sunday, the first time he has been seen or heard from since being detained by authorities 43 days ago and held incommunicado in a secret Beijing-area location.
- RT @seth_rosenthal: Iman Shumpert is wearing a clock hat. http://t.co/szznEUv4Qd 20 hours ago
- Never using a public wifi again after reading this article on what a hacker could do on one in a cafe in 20 mins: medium.com/matter/heres-w… 21 hours ago
- Great Instagram feed of hundreds of thousands of discarded 35-mm negatives found in Beijing. instagram.com/beijing_silver… 22 hours ago
- Twice on the jumbotron tonight. 22 hours ago
- Hello Melo. instagram.com/p/uZN0Ayhis_/ 23 hours ago
- Provocative interview with Marc Andreessen. "...if you bet on the side of the optimists, generally you’re right." nymag.com/daily/intellig… 1 day ago
- The ticket scanning guy at MSG recognized me. That means basically I'm now an official member of the Knicks. Basically. 1 day ago
- Insane video from GoPro. Don't think I'll be doing this anytime soon with my Linus bicycle. i.instagram.com/p/uY6foOrf2y/ 1 day ago
- @MenInBlazers Nothing gets me to unsubscribe quicker than when you try to auto-download an archive of 100 old episodes in one go. 1 day ago
- Literal tinder. RT @NYMag: Woman gets stuck in chimney trying to enter her online date's home: nym.ag/1DsyJsM http://t.co/rwtFodCKX5 1 day ago
Fixer on From the Archives Jeff on Al Capone’s Cell Scene in New York |… on Subway Adbuster Kate Upton | MRod: Y… on Kate Upton Dougies ridgeleigh at van do… on Pink Park Slope Apartment For…
Yo! Share This!