The dissident artist Ai Weiwei was allowed a visit from his wife on Sunday, the first time he has been seen or heard from since being detained by authorities 43 days ago and held incommunicado in a secret Beijing-area location.
- Pretty cool time lapse of the artist decorating our office walls. Tho it reminds me a bit of @timothyogoodman work... bit.ly/1n3DoNb 5 hours ago
- RT @BrownAlumniMag: The cake is here! #brown250 http://t.co/L1TDAYrgdr 5 hours ago
- RT @bobulate: Life after Google Reader is still not back to normal. 6 hours ago
- I'm at @Provocateur w/ @zjhaynes 4sq.com/1ceYSlr 22 hours ago
- Just throwing this out there: Any one know of a promo code for the Armory Show? 1 day ago
- Here's the only known photo of the bitcoin founder. http://t.co/gIJZvfrpn2 1 day ago
- RT @karalee: This is what @twitter was made for http://t.co/mQcAM0e40e 2 days ago
- Feels a bit strange to say this but....Knicks....win! 2 days ago
- Time to update that old adage about no rest for the weary to no rest for the weary or Carmelo Anthony. 2 days ago
- What's the TIME??? It's TIME to get ill...and kickstart my friends @ayo2go & @MosesOfWatches custom watch company. kck.st/1q74BNK 2 days ago
Jeff on Al Capone’s Cell Scene in New York |… on Subway Adbuster Kate Upton | MRod: Y… on Kate Upton Dougies ridgeleigh at van do… on Pink Park Slope Apartment For… daniel moran on THE SONS OF HITLER
Yo! Share This!