The dissident artist Ai Weiwei was allowed a visit from his wife on Sunday, the first time he has been seen or heard from since being detained by authorities 43 days ago and held incommunicado in a secret Beijing-area location.
- Hyperlapse was released with perfect timing. Here's my view of Shibuya crossing yesterday. instagram.com/p/sR4_Plhipp/ 12 hours ago
- It's 4:30 am and Matt is up, awake and dressed. Only thing that gets me up this early is a Tokyo fish market and fresh sushi breakfast. 12 hours ago
- I'm at 成田国際空港 (Narita International Airport) (NRT) in 成田市, JP swarmapp.com/mattrod/checki… 1 day ago
- Japan & Korea here we come. (@ John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) in New York, NY) swarmapp.com/mattrod/checki… 2 days ago
- The loudest cheer at the match tonight was when they showed Michael Jordan on the jumbotron. 3 days ago
- @usopen Can you seat us next to Michael Jordan? 3 days ago
- I'm at 2014 @USOpen Tennis Championships in Flushing, NY swarmapp.com/mattrod/checki… 3 days ago
- RT @SmithsonianMag: Rethinking Rockwell in the time of Ferguson smithmag.co/GP1ffb http://t.co/h1g3iX2MoO 3 days ago
- @ParkHyattTokyo It's our anniversary! Coming all the way from NYC! 4 days ago
- @koreafem We're gonna be there next week! 4 days ago
Fixer on From the Archives Jeff on Al Capone’s Cell Scene in New York |… on Subway Adbuster Kate Upton | MRod: Y… on Kate Upton Dougies ridgeleigh at van do… on Pink Park Slope Apartment For…
Yo! Share This!