The dissident artist Ai Weiwei was allowed a visit from his wife on Sunday, the first time he has been seen or heard from since being detained by authorities 43 days ago and held incommunicado in a secret Beijing-area location.
- These Direct TV commercials with the wired puppets are unsettling... 22 minutes ago
- Dwight Howard dunking like the game's on easy mode. 44 minutes ago
- The Rockets stadium looks so smoky. When did Houston legalize weed? 48 minutes ago
- Ordering delivery from the restaurant downstairs. Win. 20% off coupon. Double win. 2 hours ago
- RT @BuzzFeedNews: Michael Pineda tossed from the game after umps find a substance on his neck http://t.co/ZM2m8nc7VY 2 hours ago
- New Chrome plugin replaces "literally" with "figuratively" on web articles. bit.ly/1hp3ukJ 9 hours ago
- There's nothing more painful than having to turn down an invite to go attend a playoff game. 9 hours ago
- @kjNYC Also I keep meaning to mention, I found your doppelganger. 9 hours ago
- @kjNYC Jim Dolan is the...Manchurian Candidate. 10 hours ago
- RT @J_Tizzle16: @netw3rk can you RT this? Wanna thank the person who left it and I figure you're a good platform for fans in NYC http://t.c… 11 hours ago
Jeff on Al Capone’s Cell Scene in New York |… on Subway Adbuster Kate Upton | MRod: Y… on Kate Upton Dougies ridgeleigh at van do… on Pink Park Slope Apartment For… daniel moran on THE SONS OF HITLER
Yo! Share This!