The dissident artist Ai Weiwei was allowed a visit from his wife on Sunday, the first time he has been seen or heard from since being detained by authorities 43 days ago and held incommunicado in a secret Beijing-area location.
- Why bother showing car commercials in the NYC market? 41 minutes ago
- RT @SBNation: Seriously, UCLA’s face paint situation is out of control: sbnation.com/lookit/2014/11… http://t.co/vDDMq8T4sF 46 minutes ago
- Calderon? More like Calder-NONE. #Knicks 1 hour ago
- RT @netw3rk: When the Knicks try to run the Triangle by just passing the ball around with no player movement, they really look like a 40's … 1 hour ago
- When I get bumped by people I'm going to start yelling out "And 1!" 2 hours ago
- Best goalie ever. youtube.com/watch?v=8F9jXY… 6 hours ago
- The struggle is real for this guy when he goes to the movies. http://t.co/77BfTYi2hv 21 hours ago
- RT @cjzero: Tim Duncan blatant flop dot vine vine.co/v/OJ0Bt6xivWj 1 day ago
- Classic Tina. http://t.co/uBfpbX0Cgy 1 day ago
- @ChrisToy Once you get to 711 unreads, 7-11 will actually send you coupons for free slurpees. #TrueStory 1 day ago
Fixer on From the Archives Jeff on Al Capone’s Cell Scene in New York |… on Subway Adbuster Kate Upton | MRod: Y… on Kate Upton Dougies ridgeleigh at van do… on Pink Park Slope Apartment For…
Yo! Share This!