The dissident artist Ai Weiwei was allowed a visit from his wife on Sunday, the first time he has been seen or heard from since being detained by authorities 43 days ago and held incommunicado in a secret Beijing-area location.
- RT @FelicityMorse: Sub editors in Malaysia take their job seriously http://t.co/OX6RcJl2nz via @durf 10 hours ago
- RT @netw3rk: U2's album is this generations AOL disc 2 days ago
- My new favorite phrase: "That wizard came from the moon." via @nytimes nytimes.com/2014/09/15/art… 2 days ago
- I'm pretty sure Jim Harbaugh bought his reading glasses from Costco. 2 days ago
- I really earned my steps today from the couch to the door to pick up my food delivery from Seamless. 2 days ago
- Cris Carter dropping so much truth today. 3 days ago
- The cognitive dissonance of Ray Lewis still involved with the NFL. 3 days ago
- At Equinox this morning....strictly for a smoothie. #NoNeedToWorkout 3 days ago
- Well this was an epic evening. Cc @ChrisToy @NamOf @ayo2go http://t.co/Js8XFVMpuS 3 days ago
- RT @conradhackett: A 10 yr old noticed the problem with this pencil's message, prompting a full recall. nytimes.com/1998/12/12/nyr… http://t.co… 3 days ago
Fixer on From the Archives Jeff on Al Capone’s Cell Scene in New York |… on Subway Adbuster Kate Upton | MRod: Y… on Kate Upton Dougies ridgeleigh at van do… on Pink Park Slope Apartment For…
Yo! Share This!