The dissident artist Ai Weiwei was allowed a visit from his wife on Sunday, the first time he has been seen or heard from since being detained by authorities 43 days ago and held incommunicado in a secret Beijing-area location.
- RT @CaseyNeistat: I'm lecturing at Brown University tonight (in 27 minutes actually). If you're around come! 12 hours ago
- @taylr Haha. It depresses me to think of all the $$$ I spent back in the day on CDs... Talk about depreciating value... 17 hours ago
- @taylr Tweet from the Nineties. 17 hours ago
- @tastyeating You need to join us next time for lunch at my friend's new Korean take-out joint near the office. newyorkkimchi.com 19 hours ago
- RIP Gabriel Garcia Marquez. Read Love in the Time of Cholera while on an epic road trip from Arizona to Rhode Island back in 2000. 1 day ago
- GoPros circa 1960s. kottke.org/14/04/gopro-ci… http://t.co/rCfSrn8v3W 1 day ago
- RT @BuzzFeedNews: Beloved Novelist Gabriel García Márquez Has Died buzzfeed.com/adriancarrasqu… http://t.co/wwcgeutYIt 1 day ago
- It somehow seems fitting that I spent the last night of the Knicks season drinking lots of wine. 2 days ago
- Knicks are in a bad shape for next year if we're relying on a geometric shape as a savior. 2 days ago
- Congrats to my friend who just launched his own law practice: theduggerlawfirm.com 2 days ago
Jeff on Al Capone’s Cell Scene in New York |… on Subway Adbuster Kate Upton | MRod: Y… on Kate Upton Dougies ridgeleigh at van do… on Pink Park Slope Apartment For… daniel moran on THE SONS OF HITLER
Yo! Share This!