The dissident artist Ai Weiwei was allowed a visit from his wife on Sunday, the first time he has been seen or heard from since being detained by authorities 43 days ago and held incommunicado in a secret Beijing-area location.
- @NYNightlife Oddly enough this is the second time I've seen this question posed on my feed today. 6 hours ago
- @HerringWSJ I've watched that vid probably 10 times. Hysterical & cathartic as a Knicks fan. You should go to a game with him for the story. 6 hours ago
- @fasho2k Your rant was incredible. Highlight of the week which is better than the lowlights the Knicks have been giving us all season! 6 hours ago
- Brace yourself for "Today is Friday the 13th" tweets tomorrow. #MyJobHereIsDone 13 hours ago
- What did the fox news say? 18 hours ago
- RT @MichaelSurtees: Intel puts its logo inside FC Barcelona's shirt | @verge vrge.co/1e7WSfg 19 hours ago
- Can't believe it's already holiday party time. (@ Roseland Ballroom - @roselandny w/ 19 others) 4sq.com/18CK0pQ 1 day ago
- Office holiday party time. Do not be this guy: i.imgur.com/QbKdZCB.gif 1 day ago
- Dear stranger: If I hear you ask "Is it buttery?" to your friend be assured that I will most definitely eavesdrop on your conversation. 1 day ago
- Incredible rant. RT @knickerbacker: The voice of a generation. RT @seth_rosenthal This...is outstanding: sbn.to/1fjVBz1 1 day ago
Jeff on Al Capone’s Cell Scene in New York |… on Subway Adbuster Kate Upton | MRod: Y… on Kate Upton Dougies ridgeleigh at van do… on Pink Park Slope Apartment For… daniel moran on THE SONS OF HITLER
Yo! Share This!