The proprietor of Us versus Them (“UvT”) challenged me to a GIF war where a GIF image is paired and synched with an appropriate song. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. Here was the first shot by UvT. It was aite, aite, but here’s my response: Watch the gif below while listening to this song (open in new tab or window). Consider yourself served.
- Yet another instance of "low level" marketing having a disproportionate PR impact on a brand. See "Unintended consequences." 2/2 11 hours ago
- NYPD's failed Twitter "community outreach" campaign is another reminder that one size fits all marketing...doesn't in fact fit all. 1/2 11 hours ago
- RT @VICE: Everyone's Tweeting Photos of Police Brutality Thanks to the Failed #MyNYPD Hashtag bit.ly/1jGI31o http://t.co/fZxlh5N79l 11 hours ago
- @AdaraHotel Gf & I are coming to Vancouv for 1st time & we're staying at your hotel. Random q: Is there anything special u could do for us? 13 hours ago
- @moye Hahaha. That's amazing! 13 hours ago
- The Vice President who pulled a gun on Truman. nytimes.com/2014/04/23/ups… http://t.co/53W1jNqiW2 13 hours ago
- @moye How does he pronounce it? 13 hours ago
- New Twitter profile layout: EVERYTHING IS BIGGER. 14 hours ago
- Pretty awesome behind the scene report of how the other elite US runners worked together during the Boston marathon. letsrun.com/news/2014/04/u… 16 hours ago
- RT @TheOnion: Obama Spends Another Night Searching Behind White House Paintings For Safes onion.com/1iGcAhZ http://t.co/oYGbDECBcj 16 hours ago
Jeff on Al Capone’s Cell Scene in New York |… on Subway Adbuster Kate Upton | MRod: Y… on Kate Upton Dougies ridgeleigh at van do… on Pink Park Slope Apartment For… daniel moran on THE SONS OF HITLER
Yo! Share This!