The proprietor of Us versus Them (“UvT”) challenged me to a GIF war where a GIF image is paired and synched with an appropriate song. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. Here was the first shot by UvT. It was aite, aite, but here’s my response: Watch the gif below while listening to this song (open in new tab or window). Consider yourself served.
- RT @Lufthansa_USA: #ThrowbackThursday Visit Paris promo, 1958. Eiffel tower on a platter! #tbt http://t.co/ikBQ1ZCGBd 2 hours ago
- Stop everything and go see The Lego Movie. Hysterical. 3 hours ago
- I'm at AMC Loews 19th Street East 6 - @amctheatres for The LEGO Movie (New York, NY) w/ 3 others 4sq.com/1crRW4x 6 hours ago
- There's slow...and then there's my computer trying to restart and boot Outlook. 8 hours ago
- The most affordable art at the Armory Show was a $19 flute of champagne. 9 hours ago
- @buckyturco Agreed. I'm expecting this "expert" to appear at any moment to expound on his theory (*Aliens*). http://t.co/7mXhYIwYPr 16 hours ago
- And in that calendar...human recorded history as we know it-the wars, loves-existed only for the last second of that calendar year. #Cosmos 1 day ago
- If the timeline of the universe was scaled to a calendar year humans didn't appear until the last hour of the last day in December. #Cosmos 1 day ago
- "We are made of star stuff." - My favorite quote so far from Cosmos. Mind blowing. 1 day ago
- I'm at Ippudo West (New York, NY) w/ 9 others 4sq.com/1gc97pV 1 day ago
Jeff on Al Capone’s Cell Scene in New York |… on Subway Adbuster Kate Upton | MRod: Y… on Kate Upton Dougies ridgeleigh at van do… on Pink Park Slope Apartment For… daniel moran on THE SONS OF HITLER
Yo! Share This!