The proprietor of Us versus Them (“UvT”) challenged me to a GIF war where a GIF image is paired and synched with an appropriate song. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. Here was the first shot by UvT. It was aite, aite, but here’s my response: Watch the gif below while listening to this song (open in new tab or window). Consider yourself served.
- Riveting: Oral history of the 2003 World Series of Poker won by amateur online poker player Chris Moneymaker. es.pn/10l9lUl 3 hours ago
- I'm at The Biergarten at The Standard - @standardhotels (New York, NY) w/ 18 others 4sq.com/10SJnnT 19 hours ago
- @superlau77 Not sure what "jealous" is in French but yeah, JEALÓUS. 20 hours ago
- The only thing missing in Bryant Park right now are fireflies. Dear Supreme Leader Bloomberg: Please bestow us with fireflies. 20 hours ago
- RT @DanAmira: hurry over to your nearest Park Slope sidewalk for some hot summer reads http://t.co/ub9y6Jsbjc 20 hours ago
- A dystopia future where civilization is splintered between two factions warring over the pronunciation of "GIF." 20 hours ago
- My iPhone autocorrect only permits "Haha" or "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Not "Hahaha." So annoying. 22 hours ago
- Or in Korea....Xbox ₩ Cc @zicchinetta 23 hours ago
- NPR is hiring a new voice to say "This is NPR" and "...support for this program comes from..." careers-npr.icims.com/jobs/1673/job 23 hours ago
- What Korea and Denmark has in common. bit.ly/1808gpo 23 hours ago
daniel moran on THE SONS OF HITLER jae on Ghost Ship Then and Now | MRod:… on First to Break NBA Color Barri… V.E.G. on THE SONS OF HITLER Jeff on Life Sentence
Yo! Share This!