The proprietor of Us versus Them (“UvT”) challenged me to a GIF war where a GIF image is paired and synched with an appropriate song. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. Here was the first shot by UvT. It was aite, aite, but here’s my response: Watch the gif below while listening to this song (open in new tab or window). Consider yourself served.
- RT @business: BREAKING: Apple Stops Online Sales in Russia Over Ruble Fluctuations bloom.bg/1vWpvyl 15 hours ago
- "Oh god, it's mom." digg.com/video/oh-god-i… 15 hours ago
- @JessicaSuarez Liam Neeson needs to find the Knicks defense. I think it was taken. 15 hours ago
- This makes me happy for some reason. http://t.co/1XTC2J04vH 16 hours ago
- RT @donwill: nothing funny about comic sans, the name even says so 3 days ago
- RT @DanielNMiller: After ugly email leak and "The Interview," what's Amy Pascal's future at Sony? "Tough choices" ahead for the board: http… 5 days ago
- RT @waxpancake: Whoa, YouTube's rolling out the ability to make animated GIFs from videos! Click Share on any @pbsideachannel video: http:/… 5 days ago
- At Nets’ Game, a Plan for a Simple Statement Is Carried Out to a T, via @nytimes nytimes.com/2014/12/10/spo… 1 week ago
- RT @doctorow: NYC theater overrules MPAA rating for Snowden documentary boingboing.net/2014/12/09/nyc… http://t.co/qiuOeScblS 1 week ago
- Shake Shack's breakfast menu. Ordering all of the above. http://t.co/BhmbMXROlR 1 week ago
Fixer on From the Archives Jeff on Al Capone’s Cell Scene in New York |… on Subway Adbuster Kate Upton | MRod: Y… on Kate Upton Dougies ridgeleigh at van do… on Pink Park Slope Apartment For…
Yo! Share This!