I don’t like much of Vampire Weekend (Sorry, but it’s true), but I do like their cover of Fleetwood Mac’s “Everywhere” a lot. The takeaway is I like Fleetwood Mac.
- Secret Service somehow allowed an ex-convict rent-a-cop with a gun to ride the elevator with President Obama. WTF. wapo.st/ZpwXKC 16 hours ago
- I'm starting to think it's guys like this who work for the Secret Service. http://t.co/MDdx5MrNSG 16 hours ago
- Here's your 'where to eat in NYC in 2015' checklist (minus the snub of Nakazawa): ny.eater.com/2014/9/30/6873… Cc @tastyeating @NamOf @ChrisToy 17 hours ago
- RT @BuzzFeedNews: .@CDCgov Confirms First Ebola Case Diagnosed in United States dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/09/29/nor… 19 hours ago
- My opponent and I really know how to pick our defense. http://t.co/CwSsW9rWMt 1 day ago
- The Secret Service should hire those nice ladies at Costco who check your receipt on your way out. Those people are SHARP. 1 day ago
- Kenyan Shatters World Marathon Record in Berlin, Breaking 2:03 , via @nytimes nytimes.com/2014/09/29/spo… 2 days ago
- RT @melliemell: This girl met the guy hanging up flyers around NYC looking for love xojane.com/it-happened-to… 4 days ago
- @ParkHyattTokyo We had such an amazing stay at your hotel. Especially loved the umbrella in our room. Is there any way to get one? 5 days ago
Fixer on From the Archives Jeff on Al Capone’s Cell Scene in New York |… on Subway Adbuster Kate Upton | MRod: Y… on Kate Upton Dougies ridgeleigh at van do… on Pink Park Slope Apartment For…
Yo! Share This!