I don’t like much of Vampire Weekend (Sorry, but it’s true), but I do like their cover of Fleetwood Mac’s “Everywhere” a lot. The takeaway is I like Fleetwood Mac.
- "Thank you for flying Delta. If you checked your luggage you can pick it up at carousel 6, 7, or 8." That narrows it down. 5 hours ago
- I'm at Nashville International Airport (BNA) (Nashville, TN) w/ 35 others 4sq.com/11gtYfV 5 hours ago
- The person seated next to me has a Samsung Galaxy. I have an iPhone. CUE COMMERCIAL. 7 hours ago
- The most valuable currency in airports are available electrical outlets. 9 hours ago
- I'm at LaGuardia Airport (LGA) (East Elmhurst, NY) w/ 180 others 4sq.com/11jpOKf 10 hours ago
- My cabbie risking his and my life so I can get to the airport quicker. I applaud his initiative. 11 hours ago
- Haruki Murakami on translating The Great Gatsby: cupblog.org/?p=10252 16 hours ago
- The real origins of Tumblr & interviews with the guys who inspired David Karp: bit.ly/10pfW06 17 hours ago
- Search engine for GIFs: giphy.com 1 day ago
- Best. Hat. Ever. Donut try to copy. instagram.com/p/ZrBCfpBiph/ 1 day ago
daniel moran on THE SONS OF HITLER jae on Ghost Ship Then and Now | MRod:… on First to Break NBA Color Barri… V.E.G. on THE SONS OF HITLER Jeff on Life Sentence
Yo! Share This!