When I was visiting DC recently, I came across this sculpture by artist Roy Lichtenstein in the Smithsonian sculpture garden near the Museum of Natural History. As you walk along the path past the sculpture it gives the impression that it is spinning, an optical illusion which you can see below in the video I recorded. Tres cool, rite?
- @Moudhy https://t.co/1ZDN2hgkW8 57 minutes ago
- Me on every customer service call: "My record locator is...um...'E as in Elephant, L as in...uh...Ladder, C as in C… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @Moudhy Evergreen twete 1 hour ago
- East coast me https://t.co/SN2qVrlPa0 2 hours ago
- I still randomly think about this level 🤯 twitter.com/chrissyteigen/… 2 hours ago