When I was visiting DC recently, I came across this sculpture by artist Roy Lichtenstein in the Smithsonian sculpture garden near the Museum of Natural History. As you walk along the path past the sculpture it gives the impression that it is spinning, an optical illusion which you can see below in the video I recorded. Tres cool, rite?
- RT @davepell: All I want for Christmas is a gift guide in single page format. 3 hours ago
- RT @IanBegley: Kristaps Porzingis says on @ESPNNY98_7FM that he'll listen to some Drake but mostly Future before Wednesday's Orlando game. 4 hours ago
- @Moudhy *Scientist in movie voice* "God help us." 5 hours ago
- @Moudhy 😳😳😳 twitter.com/drspiteri/stat… 16 hours ago
- ACTIVATE FLAME EMOJI 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 twitter.com/marvel/status/… 16 hours ago