When I was visiting DC recently, I came across this sculpture by artist Roy Lichtenstein in the Smithsonian sculpture garden near the Museum of Natural History. As you walk along the path past the sculpture it gives the impression that it is spinning, an optical illusion which you can see below in the video I recorded. Tres cool, rite?
- The aftermath of my pants that ripped in the middle of a desert outside of Abu Dhabi while trying to sand surf. http://t.co/QEX6xlnLXK 6 hours ago
- Just some afternoon snacking. Thanks @StRegisAbuDhabi http://t.co/7uPRj6LTAf 14 hours ago
- Went outside to know the feel of 40 degrees Celsius aka 104 degrees Fahrenheit. http://t.co/RP54Fv0gw1 16 hours ago
- I'm at The St. Regis Abu Dhabi in Abu Dhabi swarmapp.com/c/0ZGPKubaNqK 1 day ago
- The only border program I support is the one around my Instagram landscape photos. 1 day ago
- RT @NewYorker: A cartoon by @carolitajohnson. Find more cartoon's from this week's issue: nyr.kr/1PDwZSw http://t.co/B4Sj2JNveJ 1 day ago
- I need a better nickname http://t.co/sREiR8JYUN 1 day ago
- Apple Watch Shipments Nearly Outpaced Fitbit, via @nytimes nytimes.com/2015/08/28/tec… 2 days ago
- Breaking news. H/t @Moudhy http://t.co/z8HiWMnC1s 2 days ago
- RT @fmanjoo: Google car in the wild. http://t.co/KcwSEvRxJq 3 days ago
Shawn on Long Island versus New Je… Fixer on From the Archives Jeff on Al Capone’s Cell Scene in New York |… on Subway Adbuster Kate Upton | MRod: Y… on Kate Upton Dougies
Yo! Share This!