When I was visiting DC recently, I came across this sculpture by artist Roy Lichtenstein in the Smithsonian sculpture garden near the Museum of Natural History. As you walk along the path past the sculpture it gives the impression that it is spinning, an optical illusion which you can see below in the video I recorded. Tres cool, rite?
- RT @DLin71: [Movie] I’m transferring a billion dollars *Three seconds of typing* [Real Life] I’m using the chip card reader *Six hours of… 1 day ago
- Look forward to the future 30 for 30 about this. twitter.com/djacoby/status… 1 day ago
- @djacoby Now you get to hold the bat! 1 day ago
- @PhotosByRome https://t.co/P7a5kazUlB 1 day ago
- @PhotosByRome dude that article got me so heated 1 day ago