When I was visiting DC recently, I came across this sculpture by artist Roy Lichtenstein in the Smithsonian sculpture garden near the Museum of Natural History. As you walk along the path past the sculpture it gives the impression that it is spinning, an optical illusion which you can see below in the video I recorded. Tres cool, rite?
- RT @ChriStylezz: This dude bout to run the free world LMAHDHEOXBRUE https://t.co/a0pmIJfUPH 3 hours ago
- RT @nytimes: How did Malia Obama secretly visit Bolivia? The guides assumed the blonde was the important one. nyti.ms/2iHGvhN via @… 3 hours ago
- Testing how secure the AirPods fit in ones ear @tsar https://t.co/uC67CwJgqy 3 hours ago
- My child twitter.com/tommybeer/stat… 9 hours ago
- Melo in the 3rd quarter https://t.co/cwobOnYEY2 9 hours ago