When I was visiting DC recently, I came across this sculpture by artist Roy Lichtenstein in the Smithsonian sculpture garden near the Museum of Natural History. As you walk along the path past the sculpture it gives the impression that it is spinning, an optical illusion which you can see below in the video I recorded. Tres cool, rite?
- RT @NYTimesPR: We are extremely proud of @maggieNYT, who is a part of a team that just won a Pulitzer Prize. We stand by our story and our… 1 day ago
- RT @ValaAfshar: Just a guy in Brazil dropping something 🇧🇷⚽️ https://t.co/gF4w45yNfR 1 day ago
- RT @biracialbookwrm: My daughter was the only one to walk out at school today. She had a couple tears that no one else caMe with her. A be… 1 day ago
- RT @1SarahRose: soooo, I no longer feel like a crazy person for losing random socks... https://t.co/EElcrcKnfB 1 day ago
- RT @davidegreenwald: Cynthia Nixon should run for governor in every state twitter.com/ShaneGoldmache… 2 days ago