When I was visiting DC recently, I came across this sculpture by artist Roy Lichtenstein in the Smithsonian sculpture garden near the Museum of Natural History. As you walk along the path past the sculpture it gives the impression that it is spinning, an optical illusion which you can see below in the video I recorded. Tres cool, rite?
- Me when there’s no traffic from jfk to the city 🙏 https://t.co/TxPFxfq1ro 2 days ago
- RT @peytonspan13: a girl in one of my classes today had a seizure and when the paramedics were trying to talk to her they asked her a bunch… 3 days ago
- the knicks (barely) win dot gif https://t.co/VO6H481LuD 3 days ago
- RT @KarlTheFog: Tonight's forecast: expect a government shutdown coming in from the east with occasional tweet storms from a racist preside… 3 days ago
- RT @billoram: Shooter McGavin sitting next to Mr. Belding. And they say the Lakers can’t pull celebrities anymore. https://t.co/F0jcBLgZqF 3 days ago