When I was visiting DC recently, I came across this sculpture by artist Roy Lichtenstein in the Smithsonian sculpture garden near the Museum of Natural History. As you walk along the path past the sculpture it gives the impression that it is spinning, an optical illusion which you can see below in the video I recorded. Tres cool, rite?
- @Moudhy Time for Kal to level up twitter.com/NorthmanTrader… 3 hours ago
- RT @bycycle: The Garden right now 😂😂 https://t.co/6dLbXsaWOz 7 hours ago
- Woj sabotage twitter.com/Rachel__Nichol… 23 hours ago
- Phil Jackson: Hold my beer twitter.com/FiveThirtyEigh… 1 day ago
- @Moudhy Yay! We have to compare notes. I just discovered a new trick on the Sony with one of the focus modes 🕺 1 day ago