When I was visiting DC recently, I came across this sculpture by artist Roy Lichtenstein in the Smithsonian sculpture garden near the Museum of Natural History. As you walk along the path past the sculpture it gives the impression that it is spinning, an optical illusion which you can see below in the video I recorded. Tres cool, rite?
- RT @wilfredchan: lmao the new york times just found out about boba https://t.co/yCB3tWCIYe 1 hour ago
- RT @BuzzFeedNews: Heather Heyer’s mother: “They tried to kill my child to shut her up. Well, guess what? You just magnified her.” https://t… 13 hours ago
- RT @_cingraham: I can't believe that in 2017 people are trying to make "anti-fascism" a slur 13 hours ago
- RT @brianstelter: On some news sites, the #1 most-read story on Tuesday evening was the complete transcript of Trump's Q&A... https://t.co/… 23 hours ago
- RT @theyearofelan: Sure, the cancer was aggressive. But the chemotherapy was also very aggressive. There was aggression on both sides 1 day ago