When I was visiting DC recently, I came across this sculpture by artist Roy Lichtenstein in the Smithsonian sculpture garden near the Museum of Natural History. As you walk along the path past the sculpture it gives the impression that it is spinning, an optical illusion which you can see below in the video I recorded. Tres cool, rite?
- @MitaliHobbs @RSharodi your brand recall is STRONG 10 hours ago
- @tak4prez @Viennk u? 15 hours ago
- @deer Burma Love is the only answer 23 hours ago
- @Viennk pls show to ur other half twitter.com/oliviapanchal/… 23 hours ago
- @ChrisToy need this twitter.com/minakimes/stat… 1 day ago