When I was visiting DC recently, I came across this sculpture by artist Roy Lichtenstein in the Smithsonian sculpture garden near the Museum of Natural History. As you walk along the path past the sculpture it gives the impression that it is spinning, an optical illusion which you can see below in the video I recorded. Tres cool, rite?
- What's going on at Medium? buzzfeed.com/charliewarzel/… 13 hours ago
- Minecraft Stars on YouTube Share Secrets to Their Celebrity nyti.ms/1efX9yq 16 hours ago
- Best photo ever. reddit.com/r/pics/comment… http://t.co/K9m38Pk8Rp 1 day ago
- RT @perrindrumm: “Yesterday’s home runs don’t win today’s games.” —Babe Ruth #designquote by Kyle Wilkinson instagram.com/p/25x3w7Lpkl/ 1 day ago
- RT @HarvardBiz: Can you draw the iconic Apple logo from memory? 99% of people can’t (and that’s OK): s.hbr.org/1di79qT http://t.co/fPC… 1 day ago
- RT @jenstatsky: My lack of feelings about Letterman leaving just proves that I am a true MILLENNIAL who will NEVER DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 days ago
- RT @TheCauldron: Riley Curry Tells Steph To Be Quiet vine.co/v/eATEHlLp7hr 2 days ago
- This gif sums up Phil Jackson's strategy for the Knicks. giphy.com/gifs/3o85xHxCR… http://t.co/awcMKyKTLj 2 days ago
- Me as a Knicks fan tonight: gph.is/149DMeZ http://t.co/zsYWJu4WJt 2 days ago
- I'm not the only one that thinks Chuck Klosterman is really Ed Sheeran in disguise, right? http://t.co/pL3B3u50Tr 2 days ago
Shawn on Long Island versus New Je… Fixer on From the Archives Jeff on Al Capone’s Cell Scene in New York |… on Subway Adbuster Kate Upton | MRod: Y… on Kate Upton Dougies
Yo! Share This!