When I was visiting DC recently, I came across this sculpture by artist Roy Lichtenstein in the Smithsonian sculpture garden near the Museum of Natural History. As you walk along the path past the sculpture it gives the impression that it is spinning, an optical illusion which you can see below in the video I recorded. Tres cool, rite?
- @JasonHirschhorn @RichBTIG What was D's response? 21 hours ago
- @benthompson @perlberg Exactly what I thought too when I read this. 1 day ago
- Metaphor for real life twitter.com/awardsdarwin/s… 1 day ago
- @MikeIsaac Agreed. Can't believe Fisher was fired. 1 day ago
- @anildash A shutdown would be kind of incredible. Just to prove a point. 1 day ago