When I was visiting DC recently, I came across this sculpture by artist Roy Lichtenstein in the Smithsonian sculpture garden near the Museum of Natural History. As you walk along the path past the sculpture it gives the impression that it is spinning, an optical illusion which you can see below in the video I recorded. Tres cool, rite?
- RT @xwnklmnx: The irony @EricTrump 🐸🍵 https://t.co/QargKjMYdb 11 minutes ago
- RT @xwnklmnx: this is a photo of my homey grant with trumps kid at in-n-out & trumps kid is drinking lemonade outta the free water cup... h… 15 minutes ago
- RT @B1ackSchefter: When Colin Kaepernick kneels during the Anthem vs. When your teammate Josh Brown beats his wife https://t.co/ZXjSGq96… 15 minutes ago
- I'm not eating this. Ever. twitter.com/wapocat/status… 9 hours ago
- @NotSoVanilla lol 13 hours ago