When I was visiting DC recently, I came across this sculpture by artist Roy Lichtenstein in the Smithsonian sculpture garden near the Museum of Natural History. As you walk along the path past the sculpture it gives the impression that it is spinning, an optical illusion which you can see below in the video I recorded. Tres cool, rite?
- I was all-in on GoPro's new drone until...I saw DJI's latest backpack friendly version. youtube.com/watch?v=9_xf0H… 14 hours ago
- RT @davepell: If Elon Musk gets to Mars, there will be an Amazon package waiting there for him. 19 hours ago
- RT @CardiffGarcia: Martin Wolf holsters the pocket pistol, picks up the M16 ( on.ft.com/2dAwBvu): https://t.co/UxqbPkFHo7 19 hours ago
- @anildash those people don't get a seat on the ark 19 hours ago
- RT @DLin71: CHUCK TODD (leaving Yelp review for hospital): The surgeon was over-prepared. Zero stars. twitter.com/MeetThePress/s… 1 day ago