When I was visiting DC recently, I came across this sculpture by artist Roy Lichtenstein in the Smithsonian sculpture garden near the Museum of Natural History. As you walk along the path past the sculpture it gives the impression that it is spinning, an optical illusion which you can see below in the video I recorded. Tres cool, rite?
- @jack Because I've been a fan since May 2007. And it's time for Twitter to kick butt again. 1 day ago
- @jack New product features to add to the Twitter roadmap: 1. Get rid of image preview. 2. Tweetstorm enhancement. 3. Edit tweets for tpyos. 1 day ago
- @howardlindzon @ericalford Weird. That error only occurs with that Viacom stock. Didn't happen with other listings. https://t.co/MVKNE1SI1w 2 days ago
- But in public I'm like this https://t.co/YvseXDlGY4 2 days ago
- Living in San Francisco and rooting for OKC https://t.co/yo3BEP8oKy 2 days ago