When I was visiting DC recently, I came across this sculpture by artist Roy Lichtenstein in the Smithsonian sculpture garden near the Museum of Natural History. As you walk along the path past the sculpture it gives the impression that it is spinning, an optical illusion which you can see below in the video I recorded. Tres cool, rite?
- @poornima Boba Fett? 8 hours ago
- @AmericanAir Can you please check the status of where my bag is? 1 day ago
- Pulled over at security. Rude gate agent. Lost luggage. Really hit the trifecta on this trip. 1 day ago
- @AmericanAir And you guys now lost my luggage. 1 day ago
- 🇺🇸 (@ Bill & Hillary Clinton National Airport (LIT) - @litairport in Little Rock, AR) swarmapp.com/c/lTY0dHPpNN3 1 day ago
- @AmericanAir And I was group 1. And there was still plenty of space in the overheads. Now we're delayed for 30 minutes. 2 days ago
- @AmericanAir I seemed to have been singled out to have my Tumi carry-on checked. It's a carry-on approved bag. Flown countless times with it 2 days ago
- @rmitty @AmericanAir It was a great steak if great steaks were unfair meany gate agents. 2 days ago
- Had a good streak but it was bound to end. Finally had a negative @AmericanAir experience. 2 days ago
- The arbitrary power of @AmericanAir gate agents is too much for them. 2 days ago
Shawn on Long Island versus New Je… Fixer on From the Archives Jeff on Al Capone’s Cell Scene in New York |… on Subway Adbuster Kate Upton | MRod: Y… on Kate Upton Dougies
Yo! Share This!