When I was visiting DC recently, I came across this sculpture by artist Roy Lichtenstein in the Smithsonian sculpture garden near the Museum of Natural History. As you walk along the path past the sculpture it gives the impression that it is spinning, an optical illusion which you can see below in the video I recorded. Tres cool, rite?
- Sport! i.imgur.com/hPfpY6E.gifv 4 hours ago
- RT @hhoagie: NFL: "Gay athletes are a distraction in the locker room." USWNT: "LOL" *hoists World Cup trophy into the air* 5 hours ago
- Cognitive dissonance or just another day in Sepp Blatter's world: Bottle service girls walking out on the field for the ceremony. #WorldCup 5 hours ago
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️ #GoUSA 6 hours ago
- "I want to see a bicycle kick." = Me watching every soccer game. 6 hours ago
- Just flipped on the game. Japan immediately scores. I am the Manchurian Candidate. 7 hours ago
- ...But what does all this mean for the Greek yogurt fad? twitter.com/theeconomist/s… 9 hours ago
- I ate an ice cream bar immediately afterwards. I run to eat. http://t.co/I0YHokc1rO 9 hours ago
- Siri's least favorite question to answer. nytimes.com/2015/07/05/opi… http://t.co/kMGjuij2B2 1 day ago
- Business Buzzword Bingo businessbuzzwordbingo.com 1 day ago
Shawn on Long Island versus New Je… Fixer on From the Archives Jeff on Al Capone’s Cell Scene in New York |… on Subway Adbuster Kate Upton | MRod: Y… on Kate Upton Dougies
Yo! Share This!