When I was visiting DC recently, I came across this sculpture by artist Roy Lichtenstein in the Smithsonian sculpture garden near the Museum of Natural History. As you walk along the path past the sculpture it gives the impression that it is spinning, an optical illusion which you can see below in the video I recorded. Tres cool, rite?
- Lol https://t.co/x5lRoF85qS 22 hours ago
- Read This Story Without Distraction (Can You?), via @nytimes nytimes.com/2016/05/01/fas… 22 hours ago
- RT @BuzzFeedNews: Ivy League Professor Shared A CV Of Failures Because You’re Not The Only One Who Screws Up buzzfeed.com/leticiamiranda… https:… 1 day ago
- @bzcohen great piece. And now I want some lamb. https://t.co/qqoMbE3WEl 2 days ago
- RT @bzcohen: How the Oklahoma City Thunder became completely addicted to halal food: on.wsj.com/1UjMW5U https://t.co/SezdveBakf 2 days ago