When I was visiting DC recently, I came across this sculpture by artist Roy Lichtenstein in the Smithsonian sculpture garden near the Museum of Natural History. As you walk along the path past the sculpture it gives the impression that it is spinning, an optical illusion which you can see below in the video I recorded. Tres cool, rite?
- Donated. Also, donated to @ProPublica for their tireless efforts on surfacing important issues such as this twitter.com/HillaryClinton… 2 days ago
- RT @hunterwalk: "As a tech leader & public CEO, I’m often advised to stay apolitical. But this isn’t politics, I believe this is a matter o… 2 days ago
- @ejsamson https://t.co/UCssT3n4s9 3 days ago
- RT @chrislhayes: Currently, the Trump administration is arguing that its family-separation policy: - is a deterrent - is biblically compl… 3 days ago
- Neat retro @AmericanAir bird cc @AirlineFlyer @FlyerTalk https://t.co/fsQ6CGVp5D 4 days ago