The bed and breakfast Shrute Farm, owned and operated by “The Office’s” Dwight Shrute has over 600 (often funny) reviews over at Trip Advisor with 81 percent of visitors recommending this hotbed of beet-related agrotourism. According to the New York Times article on this, the particular episode which mentioned Trip Advisor was written by Paul Lieberstein aka Toby Flenderson, Michael’s nemesis in Human Resources.
- @JasonHirschhorn @RichBTIG What was D's response? 5 hours ago
- @benthompson @perlberg Exactly what I thought too when I read this. 7 hours ago
- Metaphor for real life twitter.com/awardsdarwin/s… 8 hours ago
- @MikeIsaac Agreed. Can't believe Fisher was fired. 20 hours ago
- @anildash A shutdown would be kind of incredible. Just to prove a point. 20 hours ago