The bed and breakfast Shrute Farm, owned and operated by “The Office’s” Dwight Shrute has over 600 (often funny) reviews over at Trip Advisor with 81 percent of visitors recommending this hotbed of beet-related agrotourism. According to the New York Times article on this, the particular episode which mentioned Trip Advisor was written by Paul Lieberstein aka Toby Flenderson, Michael’s nemesis in Human Resources.
- @MichaelSurtees What's your review of the case and lens? 10 hours ago
- RT @Slate: Austin, Texas, Is Blowing Away Every Other Big City in Population Growth slate.me/1R9z62e http://t.co/JolZwsUhvR 10 hours ago
- RT @SBNation: Jahlil Okafor will NOT be dunked on mid-interview: sbnation.com/lookit/2015/5/… vine.co/v/eq70VKApAJU 10 hours ago
- RT @NewYorker: How anti-consumerism helped outdoor-clothing company @patagonia grow: nyr.kr/1ElLWkP 10 hours ago
- What's going on at Medium? buzzfeed.com/charliewarzel/… 1 day ago
- Minecraft Stars on YouTube Share Secrets to Their Celebrity nyti.ms/1efX9yq 1 day ago
- Best photo ever. reddit.com/r/pics/comment… http://t.co/K9m38Pk8Rp 2 days ago
- RT @perrindrumm: “Yesterday’s home runs don’t win today’s games.” —Babe Ruth #designquote by Kyle Wilkinson instagram.com/p/25x3w7Lpkl/ 2 days ago
- RT @HarvardBiz: Can you draw the iconic Apple logo from memory? 99% of people can’t (and that’s OK): s.hbr.org/1di79qT http://t.co/fPC… 2 days ago
- RT @jenstatsky: My lack of feelings about Letterman leaving just proves that I am a true MILLENNIAL who will NEVER DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 days ago
Shawn on Long Island versus New Je… Fixer on From the Archives Jeff on Al Capone’s Cell Scene in New York |… on Subway Adbuster Kate Upton | MRod: Y… on Kate Upton Dougies
Yo! Share This!