The bed and breakfast Shrute Farm, owned and operated by “The Office’s” Dwight Shrute has over 600 (often funny) reviews over at Trip Advisor with 81 percent of visitors recommending this hotbed of beet-related agrotourism. According to the New York Times article on this, the particular episode which mentioned Trip Advisor was written by Paul Lieberstein aka Toby Flenderson, Michael’s nemesis in Human Resources.
- RT @KevinMKruse: Wait, what? https://t.co/9s2uqL75iq 1 day ago
- yes got the last seat 💺 https://t.co/e2brh9vuJv 1 day ago
- Me checking my place in the upgrade list https://t.co/wN1E95aKlT 1 day ago
- RT @cjzero: DYING at Al Horford pointing Aron Baynes to the hoop https://t.co/kxXjFQleCE 2 days ago
- @MikeVPerry @BostonCollege Congrats mvp 🙌 https://t.co/r9DjibhNKG 2 days ago