The bed and breakfast Shrute Farm, owned and operated by “The Office’s” Dwight Shrute has over 600 (often funny) reviews over at Trip Advisor with 81 percent of visitors recommending this hotbed of beet-related agrotourism. According to the New York Times article on this, the particular episode which mentioned Trip Advisor was written by Paul Lieberstein aka Toby Flenderson, Michael’s nemesis in Human Resources.
- this is always a sad looking status update https://t.co/ZjE7iq5oJe 1 hour ago
- My brain explodes twitter.com/edgette22/stat… 16 hours ago
- proud of my son twitter.com/TommyBeer/stat… 20 hours ago
- "I'm getting old." - A statement that is always factually true. 2 days ago
- RT @Bill_Gross: In the "I'm getting old" department.., a kid saw this and said, "oh, you 3D-printed the 'Save' Icon." https://t.co/rwgCpSjf… 2 days ago