The bed and breakfast Shrute Farm, owned and operated by “The Office’s” Dwight Shrute has over 600 (often funny) reviews over at Trip Advisor with 81 percent of visitors recommending this hotbed of beet-related agrotourism. According to the New York Times article on this, the particular episode which mentioned Trip Advisor was written by Paul Lieberstein aka Toby Flenderson, Michael’s nemesis in Human Resources.
- 🤣🤣🤣 twitter.com/markzohar/stat… 15 hours ago
- RT @BlvckGrip: If I spot this guy imma mind my fucking business. twitter.com/chenueher/stat… 17 hours ago
- RT @IanBegley: NYK is reportedly concerned about how KP skipping his meeting could lead to NYK's image taking a hit with other players. Tha… 19 hours ago
- RT @sesamestreet: Sesame Street is proud to support families of all shapes, sizes, and colors. ❤️ https://t.co/H3uzD5XwUu 19 hours ago
- @TommyBeer And that was something instigated by Phil 23 hours ago