The bed and breakfast Shrute Farm, owned and operated by “The Office’s” Dwight Shrute has over 600 (often funny) reviews over at Trip Advisor with 81 percent of visitors recommending this hotbed of beet-related agrotourism. According to the New York Times article on this, the particular episode which mentioned Trip Advisor was written by Paul Lieberstein aka Toby Flenderson, Michael’s nemesis in Human Resources.
- @PeterHamby @triketora https://t.co/9yK6u5OZrk 0 minutes ago
- RT @klassy: It's #NationalSuperheroDay and all I can think about right now is this photo of Obama with a little boy. 💪 https://t.co/nKsrOx0… 1 hour ago
- RT @joelist: "Here are your results, now put on my doctor clothes and read them back to me" https://t.co/ueOLleRMBu 1 day ago
- RT @CertifiedFool_: Instead of the Mahi-Mahi, can I just get the one Mahi because I'm not that hungry? https://t.co/UnlU16v5rp 1 day ago
- RT @StevenLevy: Had a great talk with @jack dorsey -- got to @twitter changes, harassment and @realDonaldTrump. backchannel.com/jack-dorsey-on… 1 day ago