The bed and breakfast Shrute Farm, owned and operated by “The Office’s” Dwight Shrute has over 600 (often funny) reviews over at Trip Advisor with 81 percent of visitors recommending this hotbed of beet-related agrotourism. According to the New York Times article on this, the particular episode which mentioned Trip Advisor was written by Paul Lieberstein aka Toby Flenderson, Michael’s nemesis in Human Resources.
- @benchwarmerdan Exactly! I've never been so nervous to play such a bad team. 1 hour ago
- @benchwarmerdan I've never rooted so hard for the Sixers against the Lakers, said this Knicks fan who is going to the game tomorrow at MSG. 1 hour ago
- RT @eweise: Packages at Amazon's Tracy, CA fulfillment facility being sorted and shunted to waiting trucks. #CyberMonday #Amazon https://t.… 21 hours ago
- RT @TheEconomist: South Korea's traditional work culture is no longer fit to attract new talent econ.st/1ThQQJJ https://t.co/m6rdOC… 21 hours ago
- RT @NYTArchives: First NYT mention of Cyber Monday: 2005 nytimes.com/2005/11/30/tec… https://t.co/uTArRPAOrk 1 day ago