The bed and breakfast Shrute Farm, owned and operated by “The Office’s” Dwight Shrute has over 600 (often funny) reviews over at Trip Advisor with 81 percent of visitors recommending this hotbed of beet-related agrotourism. According to the New York Times article on this, the particular episode which mentioned Trip Advisor was written by Paul Lieberstein aka Toby Flenderson, Michael’s nemesis in Human Resources.
- Deron Williams trying to bring back planking. http://t.co/Rom5Fww6Wi 23 hours ago
- RT @HarvardBiz: Racial bias exists at work, and executives shouldn’t be silent about it s.hbr.org/1Om8Pjb http://t.co/BKj0mw9u2v 1 day ago
- How to Turn Your Apple Watch Gold youtu.be/MMF9I_9DAcs 1 day ago
- The struggle is real. instagram.com/p/134TAsoVX8/ 1 day ago
- RT @cjzero: Bwahahahaha RT @bracehemmelgarn MT @MyKBO Squeeze Bunt Attempt of the Day by Hanwha’s Kwon Yong-kwan http://t.co/eaogkrRlq4 2 days ago
- I missed Golden State's actual comeback because the gf needed to watch Grey's Anatomy. (2/2) #TrueCrime 2 days ago
- My prescient tweet last night long before Golden State made their miraculous comeback. (1/2) twitter.com/MattRod/status… 2 days ago
- Attending the meetings between Comcast and Time Warner must have been so annoying: "We'll be there sometime between 10 - 5." 2 days ago
- Even a 16 point doesn't seem nearly enough when playing against Curry and Golden State. 2 days ago
- @ThisIsDavidGelb Congrats man. This foodie series on Netflix sounds amazing. twitter.com/travlandleisur… 2 days ago
Shawn on Long Island versus New Je… Fixer on From the Archives Jeff on Al Capone’s Cell Scene in New York |… on Subway Adbuster Kate Upton | MRod: Y… on Kate Upton Dougies
Yo! Share This!