The bed and breakfast Shrute Farm, owned and operated by “The Office’s” Dwight Shrute has over 600 (often funny) reviews over at Trip Advisor with 81 percent of visitors recommending this hotbed of beet-related agrotourism. According to the New York Times article on this, the particular episode which mentioned Trip Advisor was written by Paul Lieberstein aka Toby Flenderson, Michael’s nemesis in Human Resources.
- Me watching "Stranger Things" https://t.co/vAAgt8MHe5 1 hour ago
- "When's Apple going to make a washing machine?" - @tsar 5 hours ago
- @tak4prez mercy twitter.com/heybelinda/sta… 6 hours ago
- icoloreditforyou.com 6 hours ago
- RT @mathowie: Filling in two factor auth codes before the notification disappears should be a timed Olympic event. https://t.co/3ourpypNee 1 day ago