The bed and breakfast Shrute Farm, owned and operated by “The Office’s” Dwight Shrute has over 600 (often funny) reviews over at Trip Advisor with 81 percent of visitors recommending this hotbed of beet-related agrotourism. According to the New York Times article on this, the particular episode which mentioned Trip Advisor was written by Paul Lieberstein aka Toby Flenderson, Michael’s nemesis in Human Resources.
- SyFy executive: "I found our next movie." https://t.co/gEq1P2xKIe 27 minutes ago
- In today's "email sent to the wrong person (me)": Apparently I made a doctor's appointment with a podiatrist. https://t.co/7dlKERFUCT 2 hours ago
- Probably not a good idea to have "stale" in ur company name twitter.com/mashable/statu… 3 hours ago
- Trump is the gummy bear twitter.com/learn_things/s… 16 hours ago
- The people's elbow twitter.com/giphy/status/7… 16 hours ago