The bed and breakfast Shrute Farm, owned and operated by “The Office’s” Dwight Shrute has over 600 (often funny) reviews over at Trip Advisor with 81 percent of visitors recommending this hotbed of beet-related agrotourism. According to the New York Times article on this, the particular episode which mentioned Trip Advisor was written by Paul Lieberstein aka Toby Flenderson, Michael’s nemesis in Human Resources.
- Good job California https://t.co/Q3BjAcbFEq 4 hours ago
- KUZZZZZZZZ @tak4prez twitter.com/nyknicks/statu… 1 day ago
- @Moudhy twitter.com/502_wilson/sta… 1 day ago
- Hahahaha. Fact. twitter.com/joebudden/stat… 1 day ago
- RT @rodger_sherman: My pals at the Elias Sports Bureau just told me this could be the first year the Super Bowl winning QB and Bachelorette… 1 day ago