The bed and breakfast Shrute Farm, owned and operated by “The Office’s” Dwight Shrute has over 600 (often funny) reviews over at Trip Advisor with 81 percent of visitors recommending this hotbed of beet-related agrotourism. According to the New York Times article on this, the particular episode which mentioned Trip Advisor was written by Paul Lieberstein aka Toby Flenderson, Michael’s nemesis in Human Resources.
- RT @minakimes: bracket looked pretty decent last night! let's see how it's holdin-- https://t.co/AwbKI7CZP5 3 days ago
- @YozTunes very true! just need it to do one job and do that job extremely well 🛫🙏 3 days ago
- @twf lol solid guess - aa 🤪 3 days ago
- this plane is not very new 👀 https://t.co/MXB5RwmlAB 3 days ago
- RT @gillianim: Pretty stunning to see these ads in the NYC subway. No attempts to do something like this in San Fransisco.. where I would h… 4 days ago