The bed and breakfast Shrute Farm, owned and operated by “The Office’s” Dwight Shrute has over 600 (often funny) reviews over at Trip Advisor with 81 percent of visitors recommending this hotbed of beet-related agrotourism. According to the New York Times article on this, the particular episode which mentioned Trip Advisor was written by Paul Lieberstein aka Toby Flenderson, Michael’s nemesis in Human Resources.
- 🚨 Headed back to NYC 🚨 https://t.co/DmVNrBgCnR 14 hours ago
- RT @DLin71: CLINTON: When there is no ceiling, the sky’s the limit *Neil deGrasse Tyson bursts through wall* NDT: ACTUALLY 1 day ago
- RT @DLin71: CLINTON: I believe in science TRUMP: Wi-Fi is made of ghosts 1 day ago
- @travisWfreeman :) twitter.com/500px/status/7… 1 day ago
- RT @BuzzFeedStorm: Bright lights seen streaking across the sky tonight over the Western US. 📷: @mholt6 in Utah https://t.co/MXUhjbxieX 1 day ago