The bed and breakfast Shrute Farm, owned and operated by “The Office’s” Dwight Shrute has over 600 (often funny) reviews over at Trip Advisor with 81 percent of visitors recommending this hotbed of beet-related agrotourism. According to the New York Times article on this, the particular episode which mentioned Trip Advisor was written by Paul Lieberstein aka Toby Flenderson, Michael’s nemesis in Human Resources.
- Making Financial Decisions When You Lose Your Job, via @nytimes nytimes.com/2015/02/28/you… 1 day ago
- RT @nytimes: Breaking News: Leonard Nimoy, Spock of ‘Star Trek,’ Dies at 83 nyti.ms/1DzHhyw 1 day ago
- Now I'm not sure if I'm wearing blue jeans or black jeans tomorrow. 1 day ago
- @moye @dinosores That was ours until just now I heard: "I see it! I see the black!" 1 day ago
- "I wore that dress. It was white. And a vivid gold." - Brian Williams. 1 day ago
- @thecajunboy That moment when tomorrow morning everyone goes back and shamefully deletes these tweets from their timeline. 1 day ago
- RT @nickmiller: For years I thought this Backstreet Boys album said, "Gold & White." I feel better now. http://t.co/HPAEB00gTv 1 day ago
- @thecajunboy I thought you closed your Twitter. No? Good...good....now join the white and gold side. 1 day ago
- RT @NBATV: RIP to Earl Lloyd, the first African-American to play in the @NBA. He was 86. http://t.co/2k6cIvX1Xx 1 day ago
- RT @VICE: Is this dress blue and black or white and gold? We asked a color vision expert: bit.ly/1Ae72zC http://t.co/255khacztI 1 day ago
Fixer on From the Archives Jeff on Al Capone’s Cell Scene in New York |… on Subway Adbuster Kate Upton | MRod: Y… on Kate Upton Dougies ridgeleigh at van do… on Pink Park Slope Apartment For…
Yo! Share This!