The bed and breakfast Shrute Farm, owned and operated by “The Office’s” Dwight Shrute has over 600 (often funny) reviews over at Trip Advisor with 81 percent of visitors recommending this hotbed of beet-related agrotourism. According to the New York Times article on this, the particular episode which mentioned Trip Advisor was written by Paul Lieberstein aka Toby Flenderson, Michael’s nemesis in Human Resources.
- https://t.co/5o69SbHK2E 23 hours ago
- Okay internet, this is why we can't have nice things! The dude started sending bullying messages again on FB under… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 23 hours ago
- Every Asian hates this dude right now. #WalkingDead https://t.co/s0fA9h9BtC 1 day ago
- RT @minakimes: me before and after this game https://t.co/6egFCpJeZD 1 day ago
- ‘Not a Regular Day’: What a Trump Rally Clash Reveals About a Divided Nation - The New York Times nyti.ms/2ezAfUB 1 day ago