The bed and breakfast Shrute Farm, owned and operated by “The Office’s” Dwight Shrute has over 600 (often funny) reviews over at Trip Advisor with 81 percent of visitors recommending this hotbed of beet-related agrotourism. According to the New York Times article on this, the particular episode which mentioned Trip Advisor was written by Paul Lieberstein aka Toby Flenderson, Michael’s nemesis in Human Resources.
- RT @waxpancake: The so-called expert who helps killer cops escape justice with bad science: nytimes.com/2015/08/02/us/… 23 minutes ago
- RT @neiltyson: Maybe I just have an active imagination, but I’m still a bit spooked by the wall outlets in Australia: http://t.co/6g9xUnmETm 13 hours ago
- New Yorker Pro Tip: Order delivery from @MurraysBagels only if you want to wait over 2 hours for a bagel. Cc @Seamless 23 hours ago
- Dog days of summer, part 2. i.imgur.com/t7G68O8.gifv 1 day ago
- Dog days of summer. i.imgur.com/5EgMiaU.gifv 1 day ago
- Incredible photo by Redditor f1p4 http://t.co/6VICI30rAL 1 day ago
- After 12 years in NYC I finally had a bad piece of pizza. I actually had to throw it out. 1 day ago
- RT @cabel: I've had this for so long I no longer remember who sent it to me or why. A peek at the original iCal icon being made. http://t.c… 1 day ago
- I was really good at Twitter 7 years ago. #timehop timehop.com/c/t:875154132:… http://t.co/y2zOFku219 1 day ago
- @fmanjoo One time I won a Golden Grahams sweepstakes: mrod.wordpress.com/2010/03/06/gol… 1 day ago
Shawn on Long Island versus New Je… Fixer on From the Archives Jeff on Al Capone’s Cell Scene in New York |… on Subway Adbuster Kate Upton | MRod: Y… on Kate Upton Dougies
Yo! Share This!