The bed and breakfast Shrute Farm, owned and operated by “The Office’s” Dwight Shrute has over 600 (often funny) reviews over at Trip Advisor with 81 percent of visitors recommending this hotbed of beet-related agrotourism. According to the New York Times article on this, the particular episode which mentioned Trip Advisor was written by Paul Lieberstein aka Toby Flenderson, Michael’s nemesis in Human Resources.
- RT @kumailn: This makes me feel so... *refers to list of allowed words* pineapple. twitter.com/michikokakutan… 12 hours ago
- RT @jack: twitter.com/i/moments/9418… 12 hours ago
- Hey! Have you seen the new @NBA Twitter Bot? I just picked the @nyknicks as my favorite team! Who's yours? 🏀👇 cards.twitter.com/cards/18ce549p… 18 hours ago
- I have questions twitter.com/sfpdcares/stat… 20 hours ago
- @tsar wut u been doin? twitter.com/brownuresearch… 1 day ago