The bed and breakfast Shrute Farm, owned and operated by “The Office’s” Dwight Shrute has over 600 (often funny) reviews over at Trip Advisor with 81 percent of visitors recommending this hotbed of beet-related agrotourism. According to the New York Times article on this, the particular episode which mentioned Trip Advisor was written by Paul Lieberstein aka Toby Flenderson, Michael’s nemesis in Human Resources.
- Five years ago Viacom sued YouTube. Today Viacom-owned Paramount uploaded 100s of their old films to YouTube. digg.com/2015/paramount… 9 hours ago
- Stop pressing the space button so much, bro. twitter.com/rupertmurdoch/… 10 hours ago
- Dinosaur Ninja Warrior. i.imgur.com/Adlj9qV.gifv 19 hours ago
- This is an amazing read. Never thought about it this way but we, humans may just be the terminator. twitter.com/wimgates/statu… 20 hours ago
- Take a page from Costco and pivot to selling delicious $2 pizza slices and $1.50 hot dogs. twitter.com/rmac18/status/… 21 hours ago