The bed and breakfast Shrute Farm, owned and operated by “The Office’s” Dwight Shrute has over 600 (often funny) reviews over at Trip Advisor with 81 percent of visitors recommending this hotbed of beet-related agrotourism. According to the New York Times article on this, the particular episode which mentioned Trip Advisor was written by Paul Lieberstein aka Toby Flenderson, Michael’s nemesis in Human Resources.
- RT @BCAppelbaum: 1 Trump names bottled water industry lawyer to Interior. 2 Interior ends ban on bottled water in national parks. https… 43 minutes ago
- RT @yashar: 1. Some of you have asked why some of the orphans are wrapped in blankets at @DSWT - here's why.... https://t.co/FRE2b6Lk9w 1 hour ago
- This is a must read twitter.com/derekkravitz/s… 1 hour ago
- @K_Essenpreis me https://t.co/utrKSR5gp3 3 hours ago
- @Moudhy love his answer twitter.com/pronounced_ing… 7 hours ago