The dissident artist Ai Weiwei was allowed a visit from his wife on Sunday, the first time he has been seen or heard from since being detained by authorities 43 days ago and held incommunicado in a secret Beijing-area location.
- RT @NYTimesPR: We are extremely proud of @maggieNYT, who is a part of a team that just won a Pulitzer Prize. We stand by our story and our… 1 day ago
- RT @ValaAfshar: Just a guy in Brazil dropping something 🇧🇷⚽️ https://t.co/gF4w45yNfR 1 day ago
- RT @biracialbookwrm: My daughter was the only one to walk out at school today. She had a couple tears that no one else caMe with her. A be… 1 day ago
- RT @1SarahRose: soooo, I no longer feel like a crazy person for losing random socks... https://t.co/EElcrcKnfB 1 day ago
- RT @davidegreenwald: Cynthia Nixon should run for governor in every state twitter.com/ShaneGoldmache… 2 days ago