The dissident artist Ai Weiwei was allowed a visit from his wife on Sunday, the first time he has been seen or heard from since being detained by authorities 43 days ago and held incommunicado in a secret Beijing-area location.
- @Moudhy Time for Kal to level up twitter.com/NorthmanTrader… 3 hours ago
- RT @bycycle: The Garden right now 😂😂 https://t.co/6dLbXsaWOz 7 hours ago
- Woj sabotage twitter.com/Rachel__Nichol… 23 hours ago
- Phil Jackson: Hold my beer twitter.com/FiveThirtyEigh… 1 day ago
- @Moudhy Yay! We have to compare notes. I just discovered a new trick on the Sony with one of the focus modes 🕺 1 day ago