The dissident artist Ai Weiwei was allowed a visit from his wife on Sunday, the first time he has been seen or heard from since being detained by authorities 43 days ago and held incommunicado in a secret Beijing-area location.
- I would watch a film composed only of outtakes. 20 hours ago
- RT @NYNightlife: Uber is offering $5 rides between Williamsburg/Manhattan during the L train's five weekend closure starting tomorrow http:… 1 day ago
- RT @DouglasElliman: An unforgettable #NYC home for the unforgettable @BillNye: nyti.ms/1GxgGGm (via @nytimes) http://t.co/IsipvvVWn3 1 day ago
- Time hop to the time the New Yorker reviewed the books on my bookshelf: newyorker.com/books/page-tur… 1 day ago
- Shocker: NYC is number 1. twitter.com/WIRED/status/5… 1 day ago
- RT @ChuckGrassley: Quit complaining abt my Twitter shorthand I know how to spell But Twitter limit is 120 characters 2 days ago
- @NotSoVanilla Apparently also a future where pillows are a scarce commodity. 2 days ago
- RT @SInow: Knicks fans hoarded food at Fan Appreciation Night on.si.com/1ytHBQo http://t.co/15ITjN41VN 2 days ago
- i.giphy.com/ubip78GsEtZeg.… twitter.com/IanBegley/stat… 2 days ago
- Knicks fan hits half court shot worth $10,000. vine.co/v/ezW6LatJOIB 2 days ago
Shawn on Long Island versus New Je… Fixer on From the Archives Jeff on Al Capone’s Cell Scene in New York |… on Subway Adbuster Kate Upton | MRod: Y… on Kate Upton Dougies
Yo! Share This!