The dissident artist Ai Weiwei was allowed a visit from his wife on Sunday, the first time he has been seen or heard from since being detained by authorities 43 days ago and held incommunicado in a secret Beijing-area location.
- After 12 years in NYC I finally had a bad piece of pizza. I actually had to throw it out. 13 hours ago
- RT @cabel: I've had this for so long I no longer remember who sent it to me or why. A peek at the original iCal icon being made. http://t.c… 14 hours ago
- I was really good at Twitter 7 years ago. #timehop timehop.com/c/t:875154132:… http://t.co/y2zOFku219 16 hours ago
- @fmanjoo One time I won a Golden Grahams sweepstakes: mrod.wordpress.com/2010/03/06/gol… 16 hours ago
- RT @MikeIsaac: Victoria Taylor, the employee who was fired from reddit and inadvertently kickstarted a revolt, lands at WeWork. http://t.co… 22 hours ago
- Successfully returned a lost iPhone via Twitter. And yet my Twitter shares are down 15%. @jack @sacca 2 days ago
- @JessPortenoy Did you lose your iPhone in a cab? I found a white iPhone with a text message from you on it. 2 days ago
- Stay for the plot twist. i.imgur.com/n0goKYp.gifv 2 days ago
- When did GoPro cameras get so expensive? http://t.co/lynbL7G5X3 2 days ago
- RT @BoingBoing: #BreakingBad-themed coffeeshop opens in Istanbul, and we're not asking them where the cash is boingboing.net/2015/07/27/bre… http:/… 2 days ago
Shawn on Long Island versus New Je… Fixer on From the Archives Jeff on Al Capone’s Cell Scene in New York |… on Subway Adbuster Kate Upton | MRod: Y… on Kate Upton Dougies
Yo! Share This!