The dissident artist Ai Weiwei was allowed a visit from his wife on Sunday, the first time he has been seen or heard from since being detained by authorities 43 days ago and held incommunicado in a secret Beijing-area location.
- Grown-Ups Get Out Their Crayons, via @nytimes nytimes.com/2015/03/30/bus… 1 day ago
- Alaska getting the love in tonight's Walking Dead finale! http://t.co/3ADfhn61kx 1 day ago
- Gozaga basketball coach was great in "Air Force One." http://t.co/T5pcLvAMh4 1 day ago
- A 3-pointer in a college basketball game feels like it's worth 5 points. 1 day ago
- Yes, spending 5 minutes to find and respond with a gif instead of just texting "Thanks" IS a good usage of my time. 2 days ago
- I wish there was an app that delivered actual meerkats. They seem like chill squirrel-cat hybrids. 2 days ago
- RT @eugenewei: Here's how the live streaming space will play out: eugenewei.com/blog/2015/3/26… 2 days ago
- RT @NotBillWalton: KENTUCKY WINS! PAY THESE MEN. PAY THESE MEN THEIR MONEY! http://t.co/pcRDHljlZa 2 days ago
- The whole cutting down the nets thing doesn't go over so well in the playground. 2 days ago
- Make Way for Generation Z , via @nytimes nytimes.com/2015/03/29/job… 2 days ago
Shawn on Long Island versus New Je… Fixer on From the Archives Jeff on Al Capone’s Cell Scene in New York |… on Subway Adbuster Kate Upton | MRod: Y… on Kate Upton Dougies
Yo! Share This!