The dissident artist Ai Weiwei was allowed a visit from his wife on Sunday, the first time he has been seen or heard from since being detained by authorities 43 days ago and held incommunicado in a secret Beijing-area location.
- Team Cognitive Dissonance twitter.com/redskins/statu… 4 hours ago
- In case you forgot https://t.co/WgEdubqeYW 6 hours ago
- @tak4prez #TRADEHIM twitter.com/HerringWSJ/sta… 16 hours ago
- RT @NBA: Eloquent, Elevate and... @kporzee: NAH. #NBAVine vine.co/v/iz3F2gHTEmu 16 hours ago
- RT @JoeBudden: Yo why is Sasha Vujacic on this team ? Serious question @nyknicks 17 hours ago