The dissident artist Ai Weiwei was allowed a visit from his wife on Sunday, the first time he has been seen or heard from since being detained by authorities 43 days ago and held incommunicado in a secret Beijing-area location.
- Me when there’s no traffic from jfk to the city 🙏 https://t.co/TxPFxfq1ro 2 days ago
- RT @peytonspan13: a girl in one of my classes today had a seizure and when the paramedics were trying to talk to her they asked her a bunch… 3 days ago
- the knicks (barely) win dot gif https://t.co/VO6H481LuD 3 days ago
- RT @KarlTheFog: Tonight's forecast: expect a government shutdown coming in from the east with occasional tweet storms from a racist preside… 3 days ago
- RT @billoram: Shooter McGavin sitting next to Mr. Belding. And they say the Lakers can’t pull celebrities anymore. https://t.co/F0jcBLgZqF 3 days ago