The dissident artist Ai Weiwei was allowed a visit from his wife on Sunday, the first time he has been seen or heard from since being detained by authorities 43 days ago and held incommunicado in a secret Beijing-area location.
- RT @anildash: We cannot abdicate moral leadership to corporations, but we can certainly celebrate when corporate leaders do right. Thank yo… 3 minutes ago
- RT @wilfredchan: lmao the new york times just found out about boba https://t.co/yCB3tWCIYe 1 hour ago
- RT @BuzzFeedNews: Heather Heyer’s mother: “They tried to kill my child to shut her up. Well, guess what? You just magnified her.” https://t… 13 hours ago
- RT @_cingraham: I can't believe that in 2017 people are trying to make "anti-fascism" a slur 13 hours ago
- RT @brianstelter: On some news sites, the #1 most-read story on Tuesday evening was the complete transcript of Trump's Q&A... https://t.co/… 23 hours ago