The dissident artist Ai Weiwei was allowed a visit from his wife on Sunday, the first time he has been seen or heard from since being detained by authorities 43 days ago and held incommunicado in a secret Beijing-area location.
- I thought my bucket list was full until today. Adding "Chase llamas" ASAP. 1 hour ago
- LLAMAS ON THE RUN. WATCH LIVE RIGHT NOW: abc15.com/live #MustSeeTV 4 hours ago
- F.C.C. Net Neutrality Rules Shed Hurdle as Republicans Concede to Obama, via @nytimes nytimes.com/2015/02/25/tec… 1 day ago
- How Madden ratings are made. fivethirtyeight.com/features/madde… 1 day ago
- Aaron Rodgers. Super Bowl champ. Oscar party accidental photobomb champ. http://t.co/xGNjxffqHb 3 days ago
- RT @netw3rk: never ever spend 12 years making a movie 3 days ago
- Kanye needed to run up on stage and shout for Boyhood. 3 days ago
- RT @edsbs: Birdman is a story of amazing transformation http://t.co/UVJsAtwjs8 3 days ago
- Best actor goes to Matthew Mcconaughey for Lincoln. 3 days ago
- RT @netw3rk: *Linklater smashing a champagne bottle at 3AM tonight* ELEVEN FUCKING YEARS!!!!! 3 days ago
Fixer on From the Archives Jeff on Al Capone’s Cell Scene in New York |… on Subway Adbuster Kate Upton | MRod: Y… on Kate Upton Dougies ridgeleigh at van do… on Pink Park Slope Apartment For…
Yo! Share This!