The dissident artist Ai Weiwei was allowed a visit from his wife on Sunday, the first time he has been seen or heard from since being detained by authorities 43 days ago and held incommunicado in a secret Beijing-area location.
- Kinda fly twitter.com/beschlossdc/st… 20 minutes ago
- 😦 https://t.co/ptjp6R3xl9 20 minutes ago
- Twitter but only for adorable stories involving dogs. twitter.com/mashable/statu… 32 minutes ago
- @tsar @tak4prez @Moudhy I laugh twitter.com/awardsdarwin/s… 38 minutes ago
- Lol https://t.co/OPzEv3wnvk 41 minutes ago