The dissident artist Ai Weiwei was allowed a visit from his wife on Sunday, the first time he has been seen or heard from since being detained by authorities 43 days ago and held incommunicado in a secret Beijing-area location.
- Good job California https://t.co/Q3BjAcbFEq 4 hours ago
- KUZZZZZZZZ @tak4prez twitter.com/nyknicks/statu… 1 day ago
- @Moudhy twitter.com/502_wilson/sta… 1 day ago
- Hahahaha. Fact. twitter.com/joebudden/stat… 1 day ago
- RT @rodger_sherman: My pals at the Elias Sports Bureau just told me this could be the first year the Super Bowl winning QB and Bachelorette… 1 day ago