The dissident artist Ai Weiwei was allowed a visit from his wife on Sunday, the first time he has been seen or heard from since being detained by authorities 43 days ago and held incommunicado in a secret Beijing-area location.
- I too am anti blue Twitter dot. twitter.com/jon_fischer/st… 44 minutes ago
- RT @reddit: hey kid, have an @upvoted http://t.co/Xup0halqez 1 hour ago
- I'm afflicted. twitter.com/netw3rk/status… 3 hours ago
- @moye Still looking for that elusive emoji. 4 hours ago
- RT @TheEconomist: Today, South Korea celebrates its ingenious hangul writing system. It is 569 today econ.st/1R2o7Xv http://t.co/mb1… 5 hours ago