The dissident artist Ai Weiwei was allowed a visit from his wife on Sunday, the first time he has been seen or heard from since being detained by authorities 43 days ago and held incommunicado in a secret Beijing-area location.
- Metaphor for life gph.is/1rtEyVS?tc=1 2 hours ago
- happy cultural appropriation day 2 hours ago
- RT @justinkan: Here's how companies and technologies mentioned in YC applications have changed over time themacro.com/articles/2016/… https://t.… 17 hours ago
- SyFy executive: "I found our next movie." https://t.co/gEq1P2xKIe 1 day ago
- In today's "email sent to the wrong person (me)": Apparently I made a doctor's appointment with a podiatrist. https://t.co/7dlKERFUCT 1 day ago