The dissident artist Ai Weiwei was allowed a visit from his wife on Sunday, the first time he has been seen or heard from since being detained by authorities 43 days ago and held incommunicado in a secret Beijing-area location.
- If Pixar designed an airplane it would look like this. http://t.co/Dd8yPZI1gX 1 hour ago
- @munipenny @a_little_BS Amazing! 4 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/7DKCPYBiob/ 2 days ago
- The aftermath of my pants that ripped in the middle of a desert outside of Abu Dhabi while trying to sand surf. http://t.co/QEX6xlnLXK 3 days ago
- Just some afternoon snacking. Thanks @StRegisAbuDhabi http://t.co/7uPRj6LTAf 3 days ago
- Went outside to know the feel of 40 degrees Celsius aka 104 degrees Fahrenheit. http://t.co/RP54Fv0gw1 3 days ago
- I'm at The St. Regis Abu Dhabi in Abu Dhabi swarmapp.com/c/0ZGPKubaNqK 4 days ago
- The only border program I support is the one around my Instagram landscape photos. 4 days ago
- RT @NewYorker: A cartoon by @carolitajohnson. Find more cartoon's from this week's issue: nyr.kr/1PDwZSw http://t.co/B4Sj2JNveJ 4 days ago
- I need a better nickname http://t.co/sREiR8JYUN 4 days ago
Shawn on Long Island versus New Je… Fixer on From the Archives Jeff on Al Capone’s Cell Scene in New York |… on Subway Adbuster Kate Upton | MRod: Y… on Kate Upton Dougies
Yo! Share This!