Canadian Justin Hines covering one of my favorite singers Jim Croce’s song “I Got a Name.” Hines, who suffers from a rare genetic joint condition called Larsen’s syndrome, was discovered after winning a radio contest for a chance to sing at a Toronto Raptors basketball game.
- My brain explodes twitter.com/edgette22/stat… 5 hours ago
- proud of my son twitter.com/TommyBeer/stat… 9 hours ago
- "I'm getting old." - A statement that is always factually true. 2 days ago
- RT @Bill_Gross: In the "I'm getting old" department.., a kid saw this and said, "oh, you 3D-printed the 'Save' Icon." https://t.co/rwgCpSjf… 2 days ago
- @Moudhy pun alert 🚨 twitter.com/yeblod/status/… 2 days ago