Canadian Justin Hines covering one of my favorite singers Jim Croce’s song “I Got a Name.” Hines, who suffers from a rare genetic joint condition called Larsen’s syndrome, was discovered after winning a radio contest for a chance to sing at a Toronto Raptors basketball game.
- Donated. Also, donated to @ProPublica for their tireless efforts on surfacing important issues such as this twitter.com/HillaryClinton… 2 days ago
- RT @hunterwalk: "As a tech leader & public CEO, I’m often advised to stay apolitical. But this isn’t politics, I believe this is a matter o… 2 days ago
- @ejsamson https://t.co/UCssT3n4s9 3 days ago
- RT @chrislhayes: Currently, the Trump administration is arguing that its family-separation policy: - is a deterrent - is biblically compl… 3 days ago
- Neat retro @AmericanAir bird cc @AirlineFlyer @FlyerTalk https://t.co/fsQ6CGVp5D 4 days ago