Canadian Justin Hines covering one of my favorite singers Jim Croce’s song “I Got a Name.” Hines, who suffers from a rare genetic joint condition called Larsen’s syndrome, was discovered after winning a radio contest for a chance to sing at a Toronto Raptors basketball game.
- RT @MovesLikeZagger: Quite possibly the best pair of T-Shirts i have ever seen https://t.co/40R3K6DmjA 1 hour ago
- RT @StaceGots: I just want someone to moonwalk around the bases. I think that would be fun. https://t.co/XhuEF05SgI 11 hours ago
- RT @LANow: Please note: We just deleted an automated tweet saying there was a 6.8 earthquake in Isla Vista. That earthquake happened in 192… 11 hours ago
- lol twitter.com/imgur/status/8… 14 hours ago
- Nice things. Can we have it? No. Why? Because of Phil. twitter.com/ringer/status/… 14 hours ago