In case you missed it, here is a recap of some of my posts for Sundance Channel’s SUNfiltered. If you don’t read them, I’m going to put you in a headlock like the Human Centipede wrestlers above.
- Patrick Krzyzanowski’s hilarious professional wrestling paintings.
- Vinyl mash-ups cut and paste from other albums.
- 50 no-handed bicycling moves. The “MGM Lion” is my fave. ROAR.
- Some of the coolest collages I’ve ever seen.
- Photographer visits North Korea with a Polaroid. Some North Koreans had never before seen a photo of themselves.
- If you think you can dance better than these bros, then step up.
- Remember VHS cassettes? No? Here are 200 of them.
- Design your own $100 bill. No, not you. We mean, designers who actually know what they’re doing.
- Ai Weiwei. Activist. Artist. Expert Jumper.
On that note, goodnight room. Goodnight moon. Good night cow jumping over the moon. Goodnight New York Jets playing on Monday Night Football although I wish you lost by eighty-three points. Goodnight cars entering the Lincoln Tunnel. Goodnight Central Park horse drawn carriages loudly making your way to your stables. Good night exhibitionist in the apartment across from me. Good night readers.