There are only a few hours left of All Hallow’s Eve (at least in New York). What shocks me weren’t the costumes I saw tonight, but the fact that October is over and November is already upon us. On that unrelated note, here are some entries of mine you may have missed at Sundance Channel’s SUNfiltered blog.
- Impressive working Nikon SLR camera costume.
- Nomlicious breakfasts from 50 countries.
- Visit random corners of the world with Globe Genie on Google Maps.
- Little Big Details: esoteric site focused on the small details of UI.
- Vintage missed connections.