It was [Chrystal] Harris who set up [Hugh] Hefner’s Twitter account. At first, Hefner wrote his messages on paper, counting the characters himself, and Harris would tweet them. Now he uses an iPad.
- That feeling when I spot Manhattan's skyscrapers popping up in the horizon on the way in from JFK https://t.co/bhK0dMY5Iz 1 day ago
- RT @JohnFPfaff: OBITUARY: We are sad to announce the death of Irony (c. 500BC - 2017 AD) today, killed by a single tweet to the back of t… 1 day ago
- @minakimes Porzingis running nyc 2 days ago
- @nickbilton @Moudhy @tsar i'm a little too proud of myself for the above pun 2 days ago
- @nickbilton You can't be siri-ous. 2 days ago