One thing that I treasure about living in New York City is getting the chance to see some of the world’s “best” art with my own eyes. Having taken art history classes in college before moving to NYC, I can say that there is a vast difference between art history books and seeing the real thing at The Met or MoMA. This is one good reason why it pays to see art in person.
- Me when there’s no traffic from jfk to the city 🙏 https://t.co/TxPFxfq1ro 2 days ago
- RT @peytonspan13: a girl in one of my classes today had a seizure and when the paramedics were trying to talk to her they asked her a bunch… 3 days ago
- the knicks (barely) win dot gif https://t.co/VO6H481LuD 3 days ago
- RT @KarlTheFog: Tonight's forecast: expect a government shutdown coming in from the east with occasional tweet storms from a racist preside… 3 days ago
- RT @billoram: Shooter McGavin sitting next to Mr. Belding. And they say the Lakers can’t pull celebrities anymore. https://t.co/F0jcBLgZqF 3 days ago