One thing that I treasure about living in New York City is getting the chance to see some of the world’s “best” art with my own eyes. Having taken art history classes in college before moving to NYC, I can say that there is a vast difference between art history books and seeing the real thing at The Met or MoMA. This is one good reason why it pays to see art in person.
- Donated. Also, donated to @ProPublica for their tireless efforts on surfacing important issues such as this twitter.com/HillaryClinton… 1 day ago
- RT @hunterwalk: "As a tech leader & public CEO, I’m often advised to stay apolitical. But this isn’t politics, I believe this is a matter o… 1 day ago
- @ejsamson https://t.co/UCssT3n4s9 1 day ago
- RT @chrislhayes: Currently, the Trump administration is arguing that its family-separation policy: - is a deterrent - is biblically compl… 1 day ago
- Neat retro @AmericanAir bird cc @AirlineFlyer @FlyerTalk https://t.co/fsQ6CGVp5D 2 days ago