One thing that I treasure about living in New York City is getting the chance to see some of the world’s “best” art with my own eyes. Having taken art history classes in college before moving to NYC, I can say that there is a vast difference between art history books and seeing the real thing at The Met or MoMA. This is one good reason why it pays to see art in person.
- @itsarifitz @nerdyasians this is why i can't take snl srsly when they attempt social commentary. I'm like...look in… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- @TheLanghamHotel signal boosting 🤪 twitter.com/MattRod/status… 16 hours ago
- @LanghamPlaceNY My buddy & I are looking forward to our stay this weekend - Appreciate anything you can do to make… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 19 hours ago
- barb is ruthless 😂 twitter.com/yellowcardigan… 1 day ago
- @tsar lack of midi sound twitter.com/harrymccracken… 1 day ago