One thing that I treasure about living in New York City is getting the chance to see some of the world’s “best” art with my own eyes. Having taken art history classes in college before moving to NYC, I can say that there is a vast difference between art history books and seeing the real thing at The Met or MoMA. This is one good reason why it pays to see art in person.
- RT @BCAppelbaum: 1 Trump names bottled water industry lawyer to Interior. 2 Interior ends ban on bottled water in national parks. https… 49 minutes ago
- RT @yashar: 1. Some of you have asked why some of the orphans are wrapped in blankets at @DSWT - here's why.... https://t.co/FRE2b6Lk9w 1 hour ago
- This is a must read twitter.com/derekkravitz/s… 1 hour ago
- @K_Essenpreis me https://t.co/utrKSR5gp3 3 hours ago
- @Moudhy love his answer twitter.com/pronounced_ing… 7 hours ago