One thing that I treasure about living in New York City is getting the chance to see some of the world’s “best” art with my own eyes. Having taken art history classes in college before moving to NYC, I can say that there is a vast difference between art history books and seeing the real thing at The Met or MoMA. This is one good reason why it pays to see art in person.
- @djacoby @notthefakeSVP obi won jacoby more like obi winning jacoby 5 hours ago
- "Mission accomplished." - Kislyak twitter.com/John_Hudson/st… 5 hours ago
- RT @chrislhayes: Children will get to be held personally responsible for their pediatric cancer. twitter.com/mike_pence/sta… 5 hours ago
- nytimes.com/2017/06/20/t-m… 5 hours ago
- @zjhaynes happy pride weekend my dear friend! https://t.co/sfHA6Plb5z 5 hours ago