One thing that I treasure about living in New York City is getting the chance to see some of the world’s “best” art with my own eyes. Having taken art history classes in college before moving to NYC, I can say that there is a vast difference between art history books and seeing the real thing at The Met or MoMA. This is one good reason why it pays to see art in person.
- RT @Robert_E_Kelly: I'll be on @cnni in 75 mins to talk about North Korea. I know what ur thinking, but I'm running out of kids jokes to wo… 8 hours ago
- Stop trying to make fetch happen https://t.co/lbSLj3Ilyq 8 hours ago
- RT @spectatorindex: MEDIA: Timelapse of most popular internet browser by country. (Credit: Dadaviz) https://t.co/zXoHFsbyUq 9 hours ago
- @JalenandJacoby Tuning in. Perfect digestive after that game. https://t.co/Diim0nISBl 10 hours ago
- I need a camera on ballmer the entire game twitter.com/cjzero/status/… 10 hours ago