Interesting 7 minute piece on the enormously talented graphics department at the New York Times that does, in my opinion, an exemplary job of providing visuals and interactives that does a fantastic job of supplementing the news in a more digestible and experiential manner for the public.
- RT @BCAppelbaum: 1 Trump names bottled water industry lawyer to Interior. 2 Interior ends ban on bottled water in national parks. https… 36 minutes ago
- RT @yashar: 1. Some of you have asked why some of the orphans are wrapped in blankets at @DSWT - here's why.... https://t.co/FRE2b6Lk9w 1 hour ago
- This is a must read twitter.com/derekkravitz/s… 1 hour ago
- @K_Essenpreis me https://t.co/utrKSR5gp3 3 hours ago
- @Moudhy love his answer twitter.com/pronounced_ing… 6 hours ago