Interesting 7 minute piece on the enormously talented graphics department at the New York Times that does, in my opinion, an exemplary job of providing visuals and interactives that does a fantastic job of supplementing the news in a more digestible and experiential manner for the public.
- @djacoby @notthefakeSVP obi won jacoby more like obi winning jacoby 5 hours ago
- "Mission accomplished." - Kislyak twitter.com/John_Hudson/st… 5 hours ago
- RT @chrislhayes: Children will get to be held personally responsible for their pediatric cancer. twitter.com/mike_pence/sta… 5 hours ago
- nytimes.com/2017/06/20/t-m… 5 hours ago
- @zjhaynes happy pride weekend my dear friend! https://t.co/sfHA6Plb5z 5 hours ago