This is an interesting video that explains how the Getty Museum in LA protect their artwork in the event of an earthquake. Surprisingly bubble wrap is not involved.
- RT @Chiro_chan_neko: この素晴らしいフォーム https://t.co/0TLxJNapSp 10 hours ago
- Doggone correction https://t.co/CFtbHgmFbs 1 day ago
- RT @K_Essenpreis: An illo I did a few years back for the @nytimes asking if #DoctorWho could be a woman.. Boom. Now we know. 👊🏻 https://t.c… 3 days ago
- @Moudhy 🤣🤣🤣 twitter.com/minakimes/stat… 5 days ago
- @benstern0 It's easy when this area is so damn photogenic 1 week ago